Prologue

Far away in a kingdom known as Gaytlon,
Lived a King and Queen, adored by all of there kingdom.
Years later, they had a baby, a baby boy.

Far away in the Kingdom of Romainia, lived a witch, who hated the king and queen of Gaytlon, found out about the new born child.

She was more than angry.

Days later, she finds herself a way into the Kingdom and finds the child.

No, she doesn't take the child, like any basic Rapunzel story.

She cursed the child, leaving gold bracelet around his wrist.

To remove this curse, the baby prince has to find the person with the matching bracelet, or find a way to break it off.

The prince had 18 years to remove the curse, or, it would take over his body, making him something he's not.

The witch vanished, leaving a black cloud of smoke with a note, where she had just stood.

The King and Queen heard the baby crying and rushed to see the problem. Right in front of the bed laid the note.

The King picked up the note and read it aloud.

Dearest King and Queen of Gaylton. For your horrible and unforgivable behavior for Banning all things magic and for certain people to love one an other, your child will suffer. This curse put on your child can only be lifted by someone with the other half of this gold bracelet or if it even breaks. He has 18 years if he wants to become a respectful ruler and not disresceptful person like you.

For years the king and queen tried to break the gold bracelet off of his wrist. Nothing worked.

They sent out guards to search for the person with the other half. It was all pointless.

The King and Queen still never gave up.

A/N: New book! Yay! Please enjoy! Not a second book to another book... nut a book to past time! Thank you if you're reading! It means a lot. Until our next chat, bye!