The Last Time

Joey

I grabbed the spell book and ran out the door. Tears spilled from my eyes as I started running. The reason I ran away? Something inside of me told me to kill Lauren. I wanted to do. But I couldn't.

I ran and ran until I was out of breath. And by that time I was in a cave that opened up to a cliff.

I sat down, heavy breathing, as tears poured out of my eyes.

I looked at the bracelet. I tugged at it. I tried slipping it off. Nothing worked until I heard a voice. A familiar one.

I whipped my tears and stood up.

"Joey?" I heard the voice and then saw Daniel. I've never felt better.

I ran up to him and hugged him tight. He hugged me back and we both sat down.

Tears started coming from my eyes again.

I then let go and mumble: "She's here. Please, hide."

He then nods and runs behind some big boulders.

"Liza." I said the second I saw here climb up.

"Why do you ruin my fun?" She asks.

"You were gonna kill my friends!" I yelled.

"You were."

"What? Not possible."

"The curse wants you too. Wants you to kill all of them. That's the only way you'll have satisfaction."

She's right. An evil voice was talking to me. You were never friends with Meghan. You wish you kept Alex dead. You want to kill Lauren and Tyler with your own hands. And you never loved Daniel.

"Shut up!" I screamed.

"You can't fight it."

I felt like something was ripping my brain out of my ears. I screamed. And screamed.

Daniel then comes out from behind the boulder.

"Fight it Joey! You have to!" Daniel yelled to me.

I screamed. My eyes shined green as I tried. Was this it? Is this how I'm going to die? Just curl up and lie down right here?

I vision then goes a little blurry. And I can't here very well. Liza and Daniel are screaming something at each other.

I then lie down and kick my legs, screaming.

And then Liza and Daniel head near the cliff.

I looked up and tried my best to crawl over to them.

"Go away!" I heard someone scream and I think someone was pushed off the cliff.

I then look up and see and body standing right in front of me.

"Joey, you have to fight it." I then know it's Daniel.

"I-I can't!" I whimpered.

"You are stronger than you seem. Braver than you believe. And smarter than you think you are. You can fight it." He tells me.

I mean myself up against a side and sit there. Daniel sits next to me.

"I just wanna die." I say.

"Don't say that." He said grabbing my hands, showing my bracelet. "I need to show you something." Daniel then rolls up his sleeve....

Showing another gold bracelet.

A/n: Thanks for 400 reads!