Chapter 2- Proposal

Unbreakable Silence Chapter 2

Late February 2016

Artemis

"How about this design? Do you like it?" I asked Isis as we sat on a plane ride to the United Kingdom from Los Angeles.

"Shouldn't you be asking Prince this? I don't know why you're planning the wedding when he hasn't officially proposed anyway." Isis sighed as she leaned back in her seat.

"Yes but seeing as he on a plane heading toward Jamaica and we're heading toward England, it's kinda hard." I said.

"No need for the 'tude, Bridezilla." Isis laughed. I pouted and took a deep breath.

"Okay. Bridezilla was never here, but Princess is back and we about to hit that stage in the UK. Can I get an amen?" I whispered.

"Amen. Yes Lord. Hallelujah!" Isis, Jari, Brittany, Juno, and Keisha said in return.

"I love the UK. They're always so live. But I love China, Japan, and Australia more. They know how to party big time." I said.

"Yeah. They really do." Jari agreed. "But I loved Brazil. They showed us a lot of new moves."

"So did Jamaica." Isis retorted.

"South Africa and Cape Cod were the most live. Their dancing, singing, and food was amazing." Brittany said.

"But what about just plain ol' USA? They know how to turn up like nobody else." Juno smirked.

We all laughed as we remembered our times in the many countries of the world. When we made into London, we were bombarded by awaiting fans. It was fun because we signed posters, pictures, and CDs and sang and danced and too selfies with everyone that was waiting.

"Can you sing a bit from your song All Bout Him?" A little girl asked in the cutest accent. "I love that song very much."

"Of course." Jari said in a British accent and they all laughed at her. We sang the chorus for the girl as she sang with us.

"Are any of you coming to our show tonight?" Brittany asked with a British accent.

"Why yes. My mum is taking me along with my sister and brother. They love you as much as I do. I'm Tia by the way." A Black girl said with a beautiful smile.

"Well, that is good to hear." Isis smiled.

"Your impressions of our accents are quite mad." One girl said.

"Hilarious." A guy said.

"But so amazing!" Another guy said.

"Princess, when is your wedding?" Another girl asked.

"When I'm eighteen. We haven't set a date." I answered as my phone rang. It was Prince. "Just a moment."

I walked a little away to answer the phone.

"'Ello-- I mean hello?" I started in a British accent before stopping myself.

"I guess you landed in London?" Prince laughed.

"Yeah. We landed maybe thirty minutes ago. We're hanging with the fans that were here waiting on us. Have you landed in Jamaica yet?" I answered.

"Yeah. Just a few minutes ago. I gotta go though. I'll see you in a week." He said before hanging up.

When I looked up, I could have sworn I saw Prince but that's probably because I was looking at my lock screen.