Chapter 17- Unbreakable Silence

Unbreakable Silence Chapter 17

Later December 2017

Artemis

"Are you ready?" Isis asked me as I stared at myself in the mirror.

"No," I shook my head. "I don't think I'll ever be ready."

"Well, get ready. You have no choice what's-so-ever." Jar said as she straightened her dress.

"It's now or never. And we all know you'll never let never happen." Juno smiled.

"I'm just scared." I tried to breathe.

"I'm sure he is too. The only difference is the boys are probably freaking him out instead of calming him down." Brittany said.

"Momma, hurry up. This dress is itchy." Elle said.

"Alright. Juno, go get Daddy." I sighed as I stared at myself harder.

Today was December 20, 2017. It's been fours years since Prince and I started talking and became a couple. It's been four long ass, hard ass years but I'm here, he's here, and we're ready to get married.

I think now is the perfect time. Elle is finally starting to feel better about her mother's death, Elle's in school, Prince and I have stable careers and life situations. I'm ready and he's ready. So why do I feel so afraid?

"You know," I turned to my father coming into the room. "I've never thought I'd see you any more beautiful than the day you were born. But I'm seeing you now and you look even more beautiful than you I'd that day."

"Oh Daddy," I hugged my father tightly. I heard the girls leave the room. "Is it packed?"

"With family and friends." Daddy answered.

"Is he okay?" I asked.

"He's fine. Nervous but ready to see you after this long day." Daddy said.

"Let's go then." I pulled away from him and took his left arm. We walked out of the room to the church doors. The girls were lined up with Jacob, Roc, Prod, and Ray. Juno was my maid of honor and Ray was the best man. Roc was wit Isis, Prod with Jari and Jacob with Brittany.

The doors were opened as the music started and the couples went one by one until Elle and Ma'Kayla, the flower girls. The doors opened again and Elle and Kay walked out throwing the flowers. I followed behind them. I didn't look up until we were halfway down the aisle. When I looked up, I saw Prince smiling widely at me. I let out a huge breath and smiled back just as wide.

"Who gives away this woman?" Pastor Kirk asked.

"I do." Daddy said. He placed my hand into Prince's.

The ceremony went by in the blink of the eye. Or it felt like it. I couldn't pay attention to anything but Prince's chocolate eyes. Before I even knew it, we were at the reception then again we were in the Bahamas for our honeymoon.

"Oh, my beautiful wife!" Prince called from the bedroom as I stepped out of the shower.

"Husband?" I called back with a smile.

"Please hurry up, Mrs. Perez. I don't like waiting. Especially after I've waiting all day for this moment." Prince said.

"Keep your wig on. I'm coming, Mr. Perez." I teased and he hit the door. I laughed and walked out of the bathroom to my husband.

After all this time, after so many years of wishing and hoping and dreaming, I was finally Mrs. Jacob "Prince" Perez. I waited for so long for this and now that I have it, I'm over the moon.

The excitement in my life started with a hey on Instagram. Who would have thought that this conversation would have continued to be so beautiful and amazing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi my angels!

I know. I know. I've been gone too long again but here's the last chapter! It's over for now. I'll decide if I want to write an epilogue or fourth book or not. It all depends on how I feel.

I know none if you want to hear that but that's how it is. I hope you enjoyed this chapter though it was small. I really hope you all read my other stories and comment on and vote for them. I'd really appreciate it. And might make me consider a fourth book more.

I love you guys! The best followers in the world!

Vote. Comment. Share. Please.

Love ya,

LilBlackAngel