Chapter 12- Surpirse?

Unbreakable Silence Chapter 12

Mid April 2017

Artemis

It's been almost a year since we've all gone solo. It's been the hardest thing ever. For most of my life I've been working with my sister and three girls who are just like sisters to me then suddenly I'm not. There's no one motivating you like before to work harder and do better. It's just you and your thoughts. That's the worst thing.

The fans were completely upset when they heard both Mindless Behavior and Unique Royalty were splitting up. I don't even like to think about how many fans we all lost the week that followed. But when we all put out our solo songs and albums or mixtapes, we gained so many more fans.

Another hard thing, is competing against your brothers and sisters instead of working with them. I don't like to think about it, but some of us are doing better than others. And we never get to see each other. My eighteen birthday I spent in a hotel room by myself in New York.

I had never felt so alone.

"I'm so glad you both could make it!" Isis smiled at Prince and I as we stood outside of the beautiful house Roc bought for him, Isis and Chrestina recently.

"Of course we made it! we couldn't miss Miss Chres' first birthday, now could we?" I smiled and hugged Isis. "It's been so long, Ice."

"Too long. I'm sorry about your birthday. Roc had a show in Houston and I couldn't get Chressy's grandmother to watch her," Isis rolled her eyes. "Always sayin' how she doesn't get to see Chressy enough, but when I want her watch Chressy she's busy. Princes you can put the gift outside on the table. You'll know which tabke, trust me."

"Okay. Good to see you, Royalty." Prince hugged Isis.

"You too, Puff Ball." Isis smiled. Prince went outside where I caught a glimpse of Roc struggling to move with a lot of little children around his legs and body.

"Roc sure has grown up in the passed year." I commented as I followed Isis to the kitchen.

"That's what I said. I saw him playing with Chressy and was like 'Is that the same Roc I know?' ." Jari smiled.

"Jar!" I hugged her then Brittany and Juno who were all in the kitchen. "It's good to know I'm always gonna be last to birthday parties."

"You mean to every event?" Brittany said.

"How's everything?" I asked everyone.

"Amazing sales on my self-entitled album, Isis. It's a hit in stores. Number two worldwide after someone." Isis smirked my way.

"We're not talking about me yet. You all go ahead!" I shook my head.

"The fashion scene has never been so amazing. You're looking at the owner f a beautiful fashion line and the third worldwide best selling album." Jari smiled.

"Fabulous, darling," Brittany snapped her fingers and we all laughed. "I've been asked to do the tribute for this year's B.E.T Awards and do the closing number and host the Pre-Show."

"Next you'll be hosting the actual Awards," Juno said and we laughed. "I've been fine. Jacob wants to get married right now, but I'm not ready. I've just been doing songs with all types of artists. I'm like David Guetta or something."

"Or something is right. Every song I hear on the radio has your beats on it." Jari said.

"Now, Artty, tell us how you're doing." Brittany pushed my arm playfully.

"Okay I guess." I shrugged.

"Don't be modest, nigga. Everyone's sayin' you like the next Beyoncé slash Nicki. And Prince is the next Jay-Z only he sings. Y'all are like a power couple." Isis rolled her eyes.