Chap.2. The pool

I fell asleep after finishing my chocolate and woke up when my mom called me down for some lunch.

I didn't even have breakfast but oh well.

Candy is the best breakfast!

I go downstairs to see my sister already inhaling her sandwich and my sandwich is ready on the plate for me. Ah moms.

I get mayo, ham, cheese and lettuce. The ushe.

(You know-usual)

I'm halfway through my sandwich when my mom starts to speak. "Jules please put your phone down for five minutes god."

Jules is my older sister. I'm 16, almost 17 and she's 20-yes I got held back a few times but I'm sups smart now :) She's in that annoying stage where her eyes are glued to her phone. And not even social media, its all texting.

She's always either texting the BF, Albert-who my mom loves by dad is iffy about- or the BFF jasmine.

Whoever it is, if you're looking for Jules, you can find her on her phone. That thing is like her whole life-it's ridiculous to be honest.

"We have plans for tomorrow so listen up." My mom starts again. She always had that way of making everyday things seem more interesting.

"Were going to the public pool so pick out your outfits tonight.'l" she avoids eye contact with me because she knows I hate public pools.

Not pools. I love pools in general. Just not the pools where every one swims and pees in. Gross.

I decide against arguing with her because I know ill lose anyways. I finish my sandwich and go upstairs.

I choose my cheetah bikini because you know, it's very difficult to pick a cute outfit that fits well and will grab male attention.

I lay my bikini out with my shorty shorts and tanktop. Then it's about 5 o'clock so I get in bed and go on the social media; being the teenager I am.

When I am officially bored of it and I start to get a headache, I realize its already 8 o'clock. Wow times flies huh?

I have nothing better to do so I put on the tv and watch some dumb kid show until I crash.

------

Next day

------

I wake up to the sound of my dads elephant feet pounding on the floor. We really need to get a non-creaky floor.

I decide to stay up and go on my iPod. Once I'm officially awake, I put some music on and jam out in my room. -it's normal, don't judge me.

I put my clothes on while 'Does he know' plays in the background. I do all the other little necessities necessary before I'm ready to go.

-------

Okay, this is officially the most torturous car ride ever. My sister is singing opera to the pop songs my dad is dancing like he has a disease and my mom is just being herself.

She's really weird and embarrassing but I love her for it. She really knows how to amuse me.

I text my friend Bella (her name is really Madina but we call her Bella because reasons) about the horror and she just laughs at my expense. Bitch. But she does say something good: she's at the same public pool place I'm heading to right now!!

We pull up to the pool place and I run in there!! Luckily, I don't see too many weirdos. Except for that girl in the corner rocking out and dancing to EDM.

Aww poor girl. Maybe she has a problem. Oh wait. I squint my eyes and see that in looking

at Bella. Yep, I was right. That girl has problems.

I put all of my stuff down and me and Bella decide to tan. I have to get some color. According to Antonio, i look very white for a spanish person. He told me he thought i was Italian. Oh thanks. I honestly wouldn't mind being Italian but I'm not.

I text Sara goodbye for now and lie down. I checked my kik to see if Steph responded to my message but she didn't. :(. As usual. Maybe she's just busy right?

We're ombré twins! She can't ignore me!

She messages me right as I am about I lose hope. Yayyy! I'm popular. I say goodbye to Steph and put my phone away.

Me and Bella listen to music and talk for a while before I feel that I have to pee.

I get up and see a familiar face out of the corner of my eye. Ben. NOOOOO! Why does he have to be everywhere?!? What is he a fricking genie?

I whisper to Bella "it's Ben." and she just tells me to block my

face and run to the bathroom. Wow, big help.

I have no other ideas and I really need to pee so I just go with it.

Lets hope he doesn't notice me.

-----------------

Authors note: hope you guys like chapter 2!! Can you believe how dumb i am : I wrote a lot of this chapter and it all got deleted. Fucking idiot I am huh. See you next chapter when I introduce Niall AND his P.O.V.