👽

~Venus~

I finally got home, feeling exhausted from the long walk. As I stepped into the house, I was hit with a beach ball.

"What the fuck?" I said, shaking my head to regain focus.

The living room was filled with people, partying like it was spring break. I looked around for Lynette but of course she's making out with some random dude.

I just proceeded to make my way upstairs. The sound of music seeped through the hollow walls, allowing me to clearly hear what exactly was playing.

Luckily I got all the studying and homework done at the library. I swear Lynette does this on purpose. She knows how to get on my nerves.

The sky became dark and the stars began to shine against it. I smiled to myself, thinking about one day getting the chance to see my parents again.

Hopefully they do another selection process for that space program but use teenagers of the scientist this time. We could be the next generation to continue what has been established before.

My thoughts were cut short when I heard a bunch of boxes fall in my closet. I instantly grabbed my hardback history book. I could swing really fast and hard so this was a good choice.

As I approached the closet, the rustling inside stopped. I hesitated to open it. Maybe it was some weirdo couple making out in my closet. I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

There was no couple but someone came walking out towards me. I instantly swung the book as hard as I can. It stopped in place, like I was frozen.

"Jahseh?" I asked confusingly.

"Don't hit me." He said, while staring at the book that was now stopped in motion. I felt like I was stuck and could not move.

"Whatever you're doing, could you stop?" I asked. I felt weird with the way I was positioned. He just nodded his head and all the weight of the book came back. I ended up falling to the floor.

"So this is home ?" He asked while searching around my room.

"Yes but how did you-"

He cut me off. "I had to follow you."

"Yeah and you've been doing a good job with that."

"Venus...." He was cut off at the sight of my foster sister barging into my room.

"Well hello there. I didn't see you-" Lynette stopped speaking when she saw him. Her face scrunched up. "A freak with a freak." She laughed.

"Alright, what do you want ?"

"Mom and Dad won't be coming home anytime soon. "

"Not surprising. Any other news ?"

"Your boyfriend over there looks like a alien on drugs." She snickered.

I turned around to see how he would react but Jah just sat there. Everything she was saying about him, he just ignored.

"Nice one Lynette. Why don't you take your slutty ass back down to your party and leave us alone."

"Whatever loser, don't go making alien freak babies while I'm gone." She laughed once more before I slammed the door.

"She is so damn irritating!" My anger came bursting out of me.

Jahseh still sat there, calmly.  "How could you not be upset or angry about what she said?"

"Little stuff like that doesn't phase me. I don't even care about what she thinks." He finally said.

I sighed and sat down on the bed a few inches away from him. "Why are you here?"

"Do you believe in aliens?" He immediately asked me.

"Well um-" My sentence was interrupted by the sound of my phone vibrating. One second I told him and got up to take the call.

"Hello?"

"Venus! It's Sabrina!"

"What's wrong Sabrina?"

"I can't find Raquel anywhere! She went on a date with this strange guy after school and I haven't seen her since!"

I could hear Sabrina panting like crazy. She sounded like she's been running a mile or something.

"Calm down Sabrina. You know Raquel is always out late with guys."

Sabrina sighed. "But she's always been with me....I mean we usually spend the night with-" Sabrina stopped.  "Nevermind, I'm just worried."

"Did you see what the guy looked like?"

"I was able to get a quick glimpse of him. He's darksin, with face tattoos and a neck tattoo. He has black dreads."

Jahseh looked over at me, his eyes went from soft dark brown to a glowing green. That sudden change made me drop my phone. I could hear Sabrina repeatedly saying "Hello"

"How did you-"

Jahseh got up from the bed and picked up the phone. He handed it back to me.

"I have to go." He just left without explaining to me about what just happened.

"Uh sorry Sabrina. I have to go. Try calling Raquel again."

"But you don't-" I pressed the end call button and went after Jahseh. He got lost in the sea of people that were piled up in our living room and kitchen.

I had so many questions. First the book stopping in midair, his eyes glowing and him asking if I believe in aliens.

"What is he?" I asked myself.

~Jahseh~

"Damn it Stokeley." I muttered under my breath.

I didn't want Venus to see what I could do but sometimes I react without thinking.

There was no doubt about it that he had something to do with her friends disappearence. He would always fuck around and do something dumb for entertainment.

I left him back at our home planet Zeon for a reason. If memory serves me right, I could use my senses to track him down and pin point exactly where he is.

Searching around this area was going to be difficult. Being in this atmosphere was already overwhelming enough. Not everything that worked on planet Zeon works here.

I thought back to how Venus reacted when she saw my eyes change. That wasn't supposed to happen but gearing about Stokeley's antics just brings out my hidden anger.

We were best friends and then he changed drastically. It was to the point where I didn't even recognize him. Ever since our planet was overthrown by the Rokeons. A powerful tribe of aliens who go from planet to planet, dominating each one under the orders of King Urmix.

I was already having a difficult time, my girlfriend Charity ended up mating with Fazzun the son of our ruler.  Thinking about it just made me lose focus. I ended up stopping my search for Stokeley.

Nothing but flashbacks entered in my mind. I grabbed a hold of my chest where my heart was. Memories were seen as a nuisance. Alien soldiers had to get a device to block them out or make you feel pain whenever you even thought about them.

Unfortunately I could not find the device as easily as I did with the communication one. This was specially hidden for a reason. I tried to regain composure but ended up falling to the ground.

The amount of pain that shot through my body was worse than the training we had to endure. I had no choice but to become a soldier for that ruthless king. It was either that or die.

At the time, death was what I wanted. Since charity broke me down into nothing and with my mom disowning me, I had nothing to lose.

Drops of liquid came falling from the sky. I felt them splash onto my clothing and seep through. It was different from the weather on our planet.

It actually stung a little bit but I didn't care. As soon as I was able to focus again, I stood up and began to search for Stokeley.

Vote & Comment 👽💗
Thanks for 200 reads !