👽Prologue

~Venus~

~Venus~

~10 years ago~

I watched as my parents were forced by the government to be apart of the NSASP. (National Scientist of America Space Program)

Every clever scientist that qualified  for the job had to go. Even if they didn't apply or had an interview for it.

Nobody knew exactly what this program was created for. It was all a  mystery. Many of them had to leave their families behind.

Unfortunately, my parents had to be apart of this. My mom was in tears, she wouldn't let me go. My dad had to pry her off of me.

I'm an only child so you could imagine how I felt. My whole word felt like it was crumbling. I wanted to go with them, I was just as smart.

Since children were not aloud, I only could watch as my parents were being loaded into the vans that were waiting.

I was surrounded by thousands of children. They were just as lost as I was. Kids were crying and throwing tantrums when they saw their parents leave. It was hectic.

"Alright you little Brats. You will be assigned to live in temporary households for the time being." A man in a military outfit shouted into a speaker.

All the kids became quiet. They could tell he was serious. Next thing you know it, we are all being pushed into the same vans our parents were in.

~9 years later~

There's not a day that goes by where I don't think about them, or dream about them

There's not a day that goes by where I don't think about them, or dream about them. I just wish I could've went with them somehow.

I hate it here. I felt so out of place ever since I got to this house. As gazed out the window, the night sky was filled with stars.

Smiling to myself, I knew that my parents were still up there. They were hard at work. I loved how they worked in sync with one another.

Not a day went by where they didn't get along. That's probably what made them a power couple.

Although they were more into the chemistry aspects of science, I've grown to love the astronomy part of it.

I got up from my bed and looked through my small telescope I had set up near the window. This was the only welcome gift I got from this family.

I examined the stars up close, zooming in so I could better see them. I pulled away for a moment to find my notebook.

But a loud crash that echoed throughout the neighborhood made me pause. I listened to see if anyone was awoken by it.

The sound was pretty loud and and it made the house shake. I found it odd that no one else heard it.

Now I know I shouldn't go outside and investigate because it may be something serious but I go anyways.

~~

I walked all throughout the neighborhood and found nothing strange. Nobody else came outside to see what the noise was.

That's when I stopped. Smoke was infilterating the sky. It was coming from behind the area where it says "No Trespassing"

People trespass all the time. There's a hole in the gate where you could fit through. This small grassy area was closed off for awhile now.

They wanted to build more houses on this ground but found it hard to. The smoke soon disipated and was no longer able to see it.

Everything went quiet but almost to a dead silent. Like the night life just dropped dead.

Chills creeped all around my body. I stopped walking when I stepped on something. It was a piece of metal fragment on the ground, and across from that, a boy who looked to be around my age.

The boy was unconcious and naked. Very awkward. I took off my robe and placed it over him.

He had a name tag that read X49054. Rather odd for someone to have. As I searched the area, there was nothing pointing to where the smoke was coming from.

All I found was a piece of metal and a boy passed out. There was no way for me to lift him.

"I'll call some help for you." I whispered.

That's when he grabbed a hold of my wrist. I immediately screamed. He didn't open his eyes, this was becoming weirder by the second.

I had to kick him to let me go. That's when I ran and didn't look back. I thought that was the last time I was going to see him. I was wrong, it was only the beginning.

Vote & Comment 👽💗