👽

~Jahseh~

I left Venus alone to allow her to cool off. Sometimes my careless tendencies show when I'm not really thinking. I've been alone for so long, I forgot what it was like to care for others.

A walk around town really helped me. She was right, I needed to think before I spoke. Venus was feeling really emotional about her parents and I tried to dust it away like some kind of burden.

I'm still carrying that burden. I was the one who killed her parents and she still has no clue. The once bright blue sky became dark. The white clouds turned dull and grey. "Here comes the rain." I whispered to myself. Little droplets fell. It stung like before but I didn't care.

The pain numbed me and it kept me from thinking to deep. Last thing I wanted to do was trigger the memory device. I feel like I was the only one to get this. Nobody else I knew has ever talked about it before. This was probably Xena's way of torturing me.

I had a little thing going on with her while Charity and I took a break. Once I got back together with her, I had to leave Xena. That didn't sit to well with her. She would sometimes let her jealousy cloud her judgement. I was surprised she remained commander of the Elite Army for so long.

Hopefully when I get back to the house, Venus will have cooled down. "I wanted to apologize to her and tell her again that I love her." My heart felt heavy when I said that. I was in love in again but not with my kind. A human. A damn human. This can't be normal.

~~

Like always, the house was empty. Her step parents were nowhere to be found and Lynette was gone as well. I just walked in with ease but the atmosphere in the house felt weird. I could sense it.

I swung open the door to Venus' room. Empty. This isn't like her. She's always here. If not here then she's at school but she skipped today. "Venus!" I yelled but only heard my own voice echo throughout the house.

"Jahseh. Help me.....I don't know where I am. Please! She's going to kill me!" I heard her voice in my head scream.

"Where are you? Whose going to kill you?" I was feeling over the edge.

"Xen-" Her voice was cut off but I knew who she was referring to.

"Xena! Where is she!" I shouted.

"Fiesty aren't we?" She laughed.

"If you touch her I'll kill you. I swear I will fucking end you!" I continued to shout at her. Anger was building up inside of me. The anger I've been supressing for so long.

"There's that fire I've been waiting for. I was getting tired of stupid Jahseh. The alien who acted like he didn't know shit about Earth. What a bore." She yawned.

"Where is she Xena?" I growled.

"Come back home and I'll let you see her."

"I told you, I'm never going back."

"Then you'll never see her again." Xena snapped her fingers and I could hear her screams in the background.

"Stop!!!!" I roared. "I'll come back damn it!"

"Good. I'll send you the coordinates. Don't be late baby."

The coordinates came through and I walked outside. A ship was being sent to the sight where I had first crashed at. This whole time she has been watching me, waiting for a weak spot to hit me at. Venus unfortunately was it.

I walked into the area and the ship was floating down to the ground. I sighed and went inside as soon as the stairs automatically came down. I typed the coordinates into the computer and the ship was off into space in a manner of seconds.