👽

S/N: Finishing this now because Jah is not annoying me anymore 😂😂😂 He was just irking for a minute.

~~~

~Venus~

I followed Damarcus back to the bunker. It was empty. Everyone had left, even his pregnant sister. I sat down on the couch and looked at the hole I had burned into it from the crystal.

"So?" I tried to break the silence between us.

"They are out seeing if any survivors are left." Damarcus replied. He stood in front of me.

"I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about the-"

"Guns. Yes I know. That crystal you found, my Dad has been searching for it for years. It's very unique and harnesses a power that kills aliens instantly. "

"When you shot those two alien soldiers out there, what exactly happened?"

"The bullets are made out of crystals and if an alien is shot in any part of their bodies, they begin to glow. That glow inside of their bodies was from the crystal exploding inside of them. That's why they fell to the ground instantly."

I just stared at him and then at the gun he held in his hand. "Thank you for telling me...." was all I could say at the moment.

Damarcus took my hand and pulled me up close to him. My heart began to race and leap. This guy just doesn't know when to stop does he? I'm not sure how much I have to clarify to him that I'm already in love with someone. This could never work out.

"Damarcus....I don't like you in that way. Don't you get that?" Our faces were inches away from each other. He then smashed his lips against mine, forcing a kiss. I tried to pull away but he just held me closer.

When he pulled away, I looked at him in disgust. He just grinned while still keeping a tight hold on me. "We will soon be the last people on Earth. Mines well start when we can. Like me or not but if you want to live under here, you will love me. Got it!" He yelled.

The guy I thought I knew wasn't who he was. He was really a sick minded weirdo, just using this situation as a scapegoat to be a freak. I tried to get out of his grip but every time he moved, his grip would get tighter and tighter. If I moved anymore, I mines well sprain my wrist or break my arm.

"Let me go!" I could no longer stand being here once again. I should've stated hidden.

"You cannot leave until our family gets back."

"Our family?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm going to tell them that I proposed to you and that you said yes." He laughed and forcefully kissed me again."

I managed to push him away but it barely worked. He was far more muscular than me.

"You're disgusting. I would never marry you!"

"Unless you want a fiery crystal to explode inside of you, I suggest you say yes you ungrateful bitch!" He has the gun pointed to my back.

"I thought you said your father specially made it for Alien hunting?"

"You could be the first human to try it out." He poked the barrel of the gun into my back. I heard the echo of the door that led down here opening. Murmuring of people's voices soon filled the narrow hallway.