Going to the Future

Bonjour! Let's hope I can keep consistent!

Diamond

After Stein got Mick to take Jax out of the car, everyone made their way to the vessel soon-to-be called home. Rip led the Legends down a corridor, sparking a nerdy conversation between Palmer and Stein.

Yet Diamond ignored them and focused her attention on Leonard, "So, how have you been?"

"What?" He raised his eyebrow.

She just sighed, "How. Have. You. Been."

"I heard you, I just didn't think you'd ask given you're disinterest."

"Maybe I wasn't disinterested, but protecting myself," Diamond said nonchalantly and walked ahead as they reached what appeared to be the bridge.

Imagine how awkward it would've been if you didn't heal your wounds!

Shut up, please.

Only because you asked so nicely.

"Whatever you roofied him with, I'd like some," Mick went up to Stein.

Stein immediately denied it, slightly offended, "I didn't roofie him!"

"Oh I ain't judging," came Mick's unsurprising reply.

"I have never seen anything like this before!" Kendra interrupted their conversation as she entered the room.

"Neither have I, and considering I have 4,000 years worth of memories, that's saying something," Carter agreed.

"How does a vessel of this size function without a crew?" Stein wondered.

"Oh, I don't need one, I have Gideon," Rip explained.

Then a head appeared over the console in the middle of the room, "Welcome aboard. I am Gideon, an interactive artificial consciousness programmed to operate this vessel's critical systems, and aid Captain Hunter in his mission."

Snart tilted his head, "Captain?"

"Isn't that impressive," Diamond said sarcastially.

"Gideon's been working to help me locate Vandal Savage," Rip ignored them.

"I thought you said he was pretty active in the 22nd century," Palmer said, a little confused.

"Perhaps engaging Savage at the height of his power isn't the best startegy," Stein pointed out.

"Indeed," Rip agreed, then continued, "unfortunately, Savage has kept his movements hidden throughout history, not even Gideon could determine where or when we could find him. But, I have the next best thing, the man who can, Professor Aldus Boardmen. Now, Professor Boardmen is the world's leading, well only, expert on Vandal Savage. We're going to pay a little visit."

Gideon suddenly started talking, "Course plotted for Saint Roake, New Orleans, October 17th 1975."

Diamond could see Carter's mouth move while Gideon spoke but she couldn't make out what he had said.

"Now, I suggest you all strap yourselves in, temporal navigation's not something one wants to be...standing up for," Rip instructed as he sat down in the chair in the middle of the room, strapping himself in.

In response, everyone scurried to a chair. Diamond sat in between Leonard and Mick.

"Time travel, cool," Mick commented.

"Agreed," Diamond nodded.

"You'd know about it the best," Snart muttered .

"Some of you may experience some discomfort," Rip brought their attention back to him, then mumbled, "In very rare instances there will be some...uh...bleeding from the eyeballs."

"I'm sorry, what?" Kendra immediately responded.

Everyone instantly started having second thoughts, but Hunter just pushed a button on his chair and the ship started powering up.

As it did he spoke over it, "The human body's used to time unfolding linearly."

Then the ship began take off, which awoke Jax.

"Oh, Jax I'm so glad your awake, I didn't want you to miss this." Stein said excitedly.

"Miss what?" Came his response, then it dawned on him and started struggling, "What the f--"

"Oh , I wouldn't unfasten those if I were you," Rip stopped him from taking off his harness.

"Get me off this...whatever this thing is!" Jax demanded.

Sara spoke up, "Good luck explaining this."

"I did him a favor," Stein defended.

Snart smirked, "He doesn't look all that grateful."

"Yeah, he's not going to let you live this one down, " Diamond pitched in.

"Just hang on and remain calm," Rip assured and turned his chair around, "all your worlds are about to change." Afterwhich he engaged the time drive.