Chapter 4 - I'm dead

That's Jesse up top

Ash's POV
I woke up in a room that wasn't mine I wipe the sleep out of my eyes and check the time and it's 11:30 am. I jolt up and run out of the room I realize I'm at Jesse's and I grab my shoes and leave I look down and realize I still have his clothes on I shrug it off and run down the road. I get to my so called house and run into a hard surface when I entered. Before I could look up I got punched in the eye. I knew who it was and started shaking I go to get up but get kicked into the wall. I hear him walking out the door and my phone began vibrating and I answer its my best friend Breanna.  I pick up the phone.
(Bold is Breanna and Italic is Ash)

Hello?
Hey? Are you okay to be honest you sound like shit no offense?
Yea what's up?
Oh right well I was wondering if you could come meet me at starbucks today around 1:30 pm?
Umm... Sure I don't have much time to spend but yea I'll see you at 1:30
Okay love you Ash Ash
Love you to bre bre bye
  I hung up and ran to my room and locked the door and ran to the shower and showered when I got out I put on my undergarments and looked at myself and realized maybe he was right I do need to loose some weight.
Disclaimer self harm
I grabbed my blade out of the draw and slid it across each arm 28 times.
After I cleaned up my wrist and bandaged it I walked out of the bathroom and to my closet.  I grabbed some black skinny jeans and a 5sos tshirt and a 5sos hoodie then I grabbed my favorite beany and converse and headed out the door.  I had 15 minutes to get to Starbucks I began running as I was turning the corner I hit a hard surface.  I mumbled a soft"ow" And thought I really gotta stop that.  I slowly looked up and my mouth dropped open and I was met with soft green eye's.  I stuttered an apology " S-sorry I wasn't paying attention. " Then the hard surface looked down at me and said " Your fine." I mentally screamed and the look on his face told me that I screamed out loud. I found out why those green eye's looked familiar that hard surface was Micheal fucking Clifford. I froze then my phone went off and I checked the time and just ran to starbucks.  When I got there I saw Breanna sitting at a table and I ran over and sat down. " Omg hey" She said genuinely happy to see me. I smiled and replied with a soft quiet "hi."

Micheal Clifford's POV
I was taking a walk to clear my mind as I was turning a corner I bumped into a girl.  She looked into my eyes and stuttered as she said " S-sorry I wasn't paying attention. " I smiled and said " It's fine" And by the looks of her hoodie she likes our band. She realized who I was and screamed then froze.  I mentally giggled and she looked at her phone and bolted down the road towards Starbucks.

Ash's POV
She looked at me and I realized I forgot to cover the bruise.  She sighed and asked "what happened" I Said "I fell while on my way here" which wasn't a lie but that's not what it's from. She squealed as she looked at me. I gave her wide eyes and she put a blind fold on me and put something around my neck. As soon as she took the blind fold off I saw the pass to meet my idols well the other 3 I kinda ran into one literally.  I squealed and jumped up and gave her a huge hug.  She accepted it and hugged back. We talked and talked but I checked the time and quickly said goodbye and hid the pass as I ran home.  When I got home I realized I was being followed but I shook it off and realized my father was home.  I mentally knew I was in big trouble for not making dinner but there was always the hope.

Authors note
Will he beat her?
Will she live to meet her idols?
Hehe keep reading to find out.