Chapter one - Ash Clemmings

Ash has long black hair with red ends, she has plugs in, she's the shy type, her mom died when she was 11, ever since then she doesn't talk much she hides her true self.

12: 30 am

Ash woke up to a loud crash down stairs. She jolted up and out of bed and ran downstairs knowing it was her father drunk off his ass. "What do you want you worthless little slut" Her father yelled as he always did. She muttered "nothing". The next thing she knew " Slap". He slapped her so hard she slammed against the wall and everything went black.

The next day

Ash woke up on the floor she was confused at first but then the sting in her cheek reminded her. She found her dad passed out in the hallway next to the basement door. She quickly bolted upstairs to get ready. When she got to her room and shut and locked her door. She dicided to take a nice warm shower after her shower she searched her closet and found a all time low muscle tee and a red and black flannel she grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans ripped at the knee she grabbed her high top converse and a beanie and put them on. She went in to her bathroom and looked in the mirror and saw a huge hand print she dicided to put some makeup on to cover it. She finished her makeup which was just a little foundation and mascara. She slung her bag over her shoulder and bolted out the door as she heard her father waking up. She ran down the road to her school to be met with a hard surface. "Ow"Ash mumbles as she gets up. She slowly looks up and see the eyes of her angry father.

Authors note
Sorry this isn't the best but it's my first time publishing my fan fiction.
I might update slowly just depends.