Chapter 8 - Kidnapped?

1 month later

Devin's POV
For the last month I've been watching Ash. She's been with those boys every second if the day.  I can't take it I need to get her she looks so unhappy I'm the only one that can make her happy.  Soon I will have you my little angel.

Ashton's POV

Ash has been with us for a month now and I'm so happy. In the past month me and Ash have gotten so close.  She has been staying with me in my room until we get her room set up.  Oh I forgot to mention Michael adopted her. I have slowly grown more and more feelings for her she is my precious angel and its my job to protect her.

Ash's POV

Dream
I woke up in ropes and a blind fold over my eyes. I started to panic and that's when I heard footsteps the footsteps came from the one and only Devin Wayne Weddle.  I mumble a soft " Why me? " The next thing I know is I was running and being called after I recognize that thick Australian accent.
I was shook awake I pinned myself to the corner and sobbed into my knees I felt myself being picked up by strong arms and set against a chest.  I inhaled the sent of the person and knew it was Ashy I love this dude so much wait hold up I can't like him. But it's hard not to he's handsome and sweet and strong and his accent is everything and dint get me started on his morning voice. I look up and Ashton had a huge smile and then he said " Oh really handsome and sweet my accent is everything and don't get you started on my morning voice." Then he giggled.  I hid my face and blushed before I knew it I was flipped over onto my back and that's when I knew I really liked Ashton Fletcher Irwin. I guess I said that out loud cause he said " I really like you to Ashley Lynn Clifford. " I tried to hide my face as I blushed but he wouldn't let me.  That was the moment I looked into his perfect Hazel eyes and he looked into my hazel eyes and we both leaned in and his perfect soft pink lips moved in sync with mine and we both smiled into the kiss. After that we flipped over and I fell into a deep sleep in the arms after the man I love.

Devin's POV

Ashton left and I think went and got a drink from Starbucks.  I saw it as the perfect chance I climbed into the window and she was sleeping but I had to drug her anyway.  I gently put the cloth on her mouth and nose she woke up and started to squirm and soon she was knocked out in my arms.  I whispered " I finally got you. "

Ash's POV

I woke up tied to a bed I had a blind fold over my eyes.  I heard aproaching  footsteps then they stopped right in front of me.  I began rapidly shaking I felt someone lean down and take off the blind fold that someone was Devin Wayne Weddle.  " Devin?" I whisper thats all I remember before everything went black.

Authors note
Hehe another cliffhanger
What will he do with her? 
Will she escape?
Will they look for her?
Will she ever be okay?