Chapter 3 - Safe

That's Ash up top

Ash's POV
Finally the lunch bell rang and I ran out of math as fast as I could I heard someone calling my name but I kept running.

Jesse's POV
The lunch bell rang and as soon as it did Ash ran out of math so fast. I called after her but she kept running I followed her. I saw her stop running at a house that I think is hers she fumbled with her keys and ran in and slammed the door.  Then a speeding car pulled in the driveway and a man who looked like he was in his late 40's got out and he stormed inside.  About 20 minutes later Ash ran out side and started running in the direction of a park.  Once again I followed her when she got there she collapsed on the bench by the creek and put her knees to her chest.  I walked over to her and said "Hey beautiful." She looked up at me and that's when I saw the bruise on her face and when I went to hug her she flinched and yelled "Please don't hurt me" and shoved me away.

Ash's POV
When I got home I ran inside and made lunch for my so called father and that's when I heard the sound of a  speeding car and knew I was in trouble I heard the door slam.  I slowly walked into the living room and was met with a death glare and a slap. " You bitch you were late fat pig you should skip a couple meals and maybe you could run faster. " That's when I ran to the park and collapsed on the bench by the creek I put my knees to my chest and hid my face and just started breaking down.  I heard approaching footsteps and started shaking rapidly. I then heard a soft "Hey beautiful" And emediatly knew it was Jesse.  I knew he was going to hug me and when he tried I winced in pain and yelled " Please don't hurt me. " I felt two strong arms wrap around me and before I knew it I was put in someone's lap. I was met with his perfect crystal blue eyes and a soft voice whispered " Your safe now. " I rested my head on his chest and my eyes became heavy before everything went black I felt soft lips meet my forehead. I smiled and drifted into a deep sleep.

Jesse's POV
I picked her up and put her on my lap and she looked into my eyes with her beautiful hazel eyes and I whispered "Your safe now. " Ash layed her head on my chest and began falling asleep and before she was fully asleep I placed a soft kiss on her forehead and for the first time in years I saw a real smile. She was fast asleep I walked back to the school and put her in my car and took her to my house and changed her into some of my sweatpants and a band tee and laid down next to her.  As soon as I did she cuddled up to me and I snaked my arm around her waist and began dosing off.

Ash's POV
When I woke up I felt a pair of arms around me and I screamed and fell off the bed. I mumbled an "Ow"  When I pulled myself up off the floor what I saw was the most adorable thing ever.  Jesse was passed out on the bed in sweatpants.  I saw him stirring in his sleep and the next thing I knew I was pulled down into a bare chest and heard him mumble a " Your beautiful." I smiled as I nuzzled into his chest and began falling into a deep sleep.

Jesse's POV
I woke up and saw Ash staring at me and before she knew it I grabbed her and pulled her into my bare chest and mumbled " Your beautiful." I saw her smile as she nuzzled into my chest and dosed off.  I smiled as my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep as well.

Authors note
I'm sorry if its to long and it will most likely be shit but I updated anyway.