Chapter 9- Terror

Ashton's POV
"I can't live without Ashley I just can't" I said to Calum who was pacing back and forth in the living room. " I know Ash I'm sorry we just won't stop looking till we find her." He said as he sat next to me and rubbed my back to comfort me. I'm gonna go looking for her again and just check a few abandoned buildings. I stood up and went to leave Calum tried to follow but i shoved him back down. I ran to my car and started my drive to find the girl of my dreams wait I can't think like that she's Michael's sister. "Focus Ash focus." I mumble to myself as I drive faster and faster. I take a right turn and find an abandoned house that's when I got the urge to go in. As I was walking in I heard a loud screech I know that screech it's Ashley. I bolted up the stairs and ended up running to the room at the very end of the hall. I kicked in the door and what I saw was the most terrible think I've ever seen. I ran over to Ashley who was tied up and I went to grab her but she just cowered away in the corner.

Ashley's POV
I heard footsteps and the door slamming against something. I cowered into the corner as far as I could go and when I saw the man of my dreams standing there I jumped up and hugged him. Once I was fully untied he hugged me and told me " It's okay baby girl I have you know I promise your safe now. Just then Devin ran in with a gun and fired. All of a sudden Ash fell to the floor and what I saw when I looked down scared me so much.

Authors note
What happened to Ash did he get hit?
What did she see?
I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile I had a lot happen.
I keep leaving it on a cliffhanger
Should i stop?😂😂