Chapter 2 Why me??

Third person POV

The next thing ash knew she was being dragged by her hair to the car. "You little bitch you left without making me breakfast. " He said in a tone of such anger Ash began shaking. "S- sorry I-i was l-late. " Ash says stuttering.

10 minutes pass

They finally pull in to the drive way of Ash's suposed to be "home" And he drags her to the front door. He shoves her against the wall and begins punching her and kicking her. When he finally stopped he punched Ash one last time and right before everything went back you hear him yell " I hate you bitch your a little slut and should just run away you killed your own mother. "

Ash's POV

I woke up and looked around and realized I was leaned against the front door. I got up and looked for my father I checked the time and it was 2: 30 am and I ran upstairs into my room and took off my bloody clothes so I was left in my undergarments and walked to my mirror and "gasped" at what I saw I quickly got in the shower and cleaned up. When I got out of the shower I quickly got ready and ran downstairs to make my ass of a father breakfast. After I made him breakfast I ran out the front door.

At school

Ash's POV
I finally got to school and it was just before the first bell. I ran to my locker and then ran to history. When I got there I sat in the back waiting for Jesse to get in class and he finally came and sat down next to me. "Hey there beautiful. " Jesse says as I blush. "I'm far from beautiful." I say looking down and played with my hands. He slowly puts his index finger under my chin and lifted it up so I was looking right into his perfect crystal blue eyes and said " Your gorgeous in my eye's sweetheart." He said with a big grin. I just blush and as soon as I was about to argue the bell rang as students poured in the classroom. Jesse set his hand on my knee.