Chapter 5 - Hope

Michael Clifford's POV
I was walking back to the hotel when I saw the girl I bumped into earlier running down the road. So me being the curious person I am I followed her. As she was running me trailing behind we made it to a house I saw a man who looked to be in his late 40's pull her into the house by her hair.  I saw her bite her lip to stop herself from screaming. I knew what was about to happen I quickly got my phone and quickly dialled 911. They said they would be here In 5 minutes they finally got there and I saw the man get put in the car and was taken into custody.  I ran inside and looked everywhere but couldn't find her.

Ash's POV
I was about to run inside but before I could open the door it flew open and my father drunk off his ass dragged me by my hair and inside. Right before the door closed I saw a glimpse of Michael Clifford and I thought there was hope. I was thrown into the wall and he dragged me to the basement and at that moment I just figured Micheal had left but that's when I heard sirens and I curled up in a ball.  I guess my ass of a father didn't hear it and continued to kick and hit me. I heard the door open and my father ran upstairs and out the door to appear innocent but I heard him getting aressted.  That's when everything became fuzzy and I passed out. I heard someone jiggle the handle and the door flew open. I felt my half knocked out body being picked up into strong arms.

Michael Clifford's POV
I thought about it then looked over and saw a door and I ran to it and knocked the door down and what I saw broke my heart.  The girl I bumped into half knocked out on the cold cement.  I picked her up and ran out of the house and down the road to the hospital.  They took her to the back and I decided to call the boys and say I was at the hospital.  I told them and they rushed down to the hospital.  They asked me what happened and I told them with the looks on there faces they looked like their hearts shattered. " Parents of Ashley Clemmings? " A doctor said.  We all stood up and I said her father just got aressted and I don't know about her mom. The doctor said with a fake smile "Follow me." We did as we were told and followed.

Ash's POV
I woke up to the sound of beeping and a plain white room.  I heard voices coming down the Hall and I began rapidly shaking. I searched for my phone and found it on the table. I was about to text the group chat then the door opened and I screamed. At that moment I was faced with all 4 of my idols looking at me with pity.  I turned away and said " If your gonna give me pity or Simpathy than leave. " I heard them sit down behind me I felt the bed dip in and I turned and saw Michael going to hug me and I flinched he jumped up and muttered a "sorry." I realized he went to leave and I whisper yelled "No don't leave like everyone else please. " He turned  around and gave me a big grin and I couldn't help but smile. My phone went off and I looked down and saw it was Jesse. I read the text and it said " Hey beautiful I miss you...  Are you alright?? "
I looked at it and smiled I looked up and all the boys looked at me confused.  My phone began ringing I picked up without looking at the caller ID.
Bold is Jesse and Italic is Ash
Hello?
OMFG Ash where are you I need to make sure your okay??
Jesse I'm in the hospital I'll be fine you don't...
Nope I'm coming to the hospital
The phone hung up

Jesse's POV
I hung up the phone and ran to my car and drove to the hospital as fast as I could. When I got there I went to the reception desk and said " Ashley Clemmings please? "  The middle age women glared and asked "who are you to Ashley? " and I said " I'm her boyfriend. " Okay so I lied but I wish I was.  She said "room 469" At those words I ran down the Hall to the elevator and pressed 4th floor and as soon as the elevator door opened I ran down the hall I reached her room and slowly opened the door and what I saw was weird.  I saw the 4 boys sitting around my beautiful Ash.  Wait what am I saying that's my bestfriend.  I heard a faint "Jesse?" The sound of her raspy voice made me want to cry.  I ran over to her bed and hugged my beautiful girl she winced and I pulled away and muttered "Sorry." She said " It's okay" I sat down next to her and the words that left my mouth shocked her and I was shocked myself.

Authors note
What did he say? 
Will Ash be okay? 
Will she become an orphan? 
Hehe left you with another cliffhanger😂😂