Chapter 7 - Devin?

Michael's POV
I woke up in a hospital bed to see Luke and Calum asleep cuddling.  I jolted up and ran to Ashley's room and what I saw brought fire to my blood. 

Ash's POV
I woke up to the door slamming in someone's arms and I screamed and jumped up and hid in the corner put my knees to my chest and hid my face. I heard foot steps and began rapidly shaking.  I slowly looked up and it was Michael and I hugged him then whispered " I missed you Mikey,  please never leave I need you. " He just held me tighter and whispered " I'll never leave you seeking as we're family. " I looked up shocked and just let go and began crying into Mikey's chest. 

Ashton's POV
I woke up and heard crying in jolted up and looked over to see Michael and Ashley hugging in the corner. I went to get up but I heard Ashley whimper a " Ashton I need you. " That's when Michael stood up and walked out after giving new a fatherly look.  I slowly walked over to the corner and sat against the wall she slowly crawled over to me and curled in a ball in my arms.  When she was asleep I whispered " I love you baby girl I won't let anyone of anything hurt you I promise even if that means risking everything, for you I will risk my life to save your's. "

Ash's POV
I was about to fall asleep before I heard Ashton say " I love you baby girl I won't let anyone of anything hurt you I promise even if that means risking everything, for you I will risk my life to save your's. "  I smiled and dosed off.

Devin's POV
I was watching through the windiw if the hospital when I saw a curly haired boy  sat against the wall holding MY BABYGIRL in his arms I was so furious I punched a wall!!..  I muttered an " Ow. " I quickly ran to my house and hacked the hospitals system and it said she is leaving tomorrow now I can follow her to where she's staying and watch her there till I get the perfect chance to have my BABYGIRL finally...

Authors note
Dunn Dunn Dunn
What will happen??
Ashton loves her awe!!! 😍
Lol sorry I updated a little later than normal.!!!