Chapter 6 - Why'd you lie?

Third person POV
What Jesse said had shocked everyone
" Will you be mine I know I can make you the happiest person ever?! " Jesse said almost whispering.

Ash's POV
I was so shocked but since happy all I could do was nod my head yes.  He smiled but it didn't seem like it was a happy smile it seemed evil.  I just shrugged it off but deep down I knew setting was wrong my thoughts were interrupted by the door opening and the doctor walking in.  I silently prayed I can leave now and that's what he said.  I was so happy but then he said " Michael we need to talk. " I began hyperventilating and soon felt dizzy. Michael ran over to me and hugged me until I was calm.

Michael's POV
" So what's wrong? " I asked with a look of concern taking over.  The doctor looked at me and handed me a slip of paper.  I began unfolding it and I was shocked at what I saw I felt everything blur and I fainted.

Jesse's POV
We heard a thud come from outside the door the other boys went and checked it out. So after they left I took the opportunity to warn Ash.  " Hey,  Ash look I don't really love you and I never will I just lied cause I wanted to see you in pain. " I said just loud enough for her to hear.  " Why'd you lie!?  Your a piece of shit!" She whisper yelled that's when I snapped I stormed out and heard her yell " I hate you!!  I dont know why I ever loved you!!." I just chuckled as I left.

Ashton's POV
I heard a hospital door slam about 5 minutes after we found Michael the doctor had put him in a room Luke and Calum decided to stay with Michael is was walking down the Hall when I heard a door slam and someone who I think was Ash yell " I hate you I don't know why I ever loved you. " I then saw Jesse storm down the hall. I was so angry I punched a wall and thought that son of a bitch hurt my baby girl.  Wait woah woah hold up no I can't think that about Michaels biological sister.  But I can't help it she is just so gorgeous with her perfect black and red hair and beautiful blue eyes.  I walked into the room to see Ash sitting on her bed crying.  I walked over and picked her up and set her on my lap and she snuggled into my chest and began dosing off. Soon after her I fell asleep. 

Devin's POV
I got a phone call from my buddy Jesse and he told me he wants me to kidnap Ashley Clemmings.  I recognized that name anywhere the girl of my dreams.  I thought to myself I'm gonna get you Ashley Clemmings. Jesse told me she was in the care of 4 buff guys in a band.  I decided I would watch her for a few months and wait.  But I still know I'm getting her and she will be mine forever.

Authors note
Hehe I did it again
who's Devin??
  will he get her??
will she be okay??
Keep reading and find out...