Chapter 10- It Should Have Been Me

Sorry I haven't updated I have a lot going on and I have a lot to deal with.... So I'm back now and I hope you like this cause I've put a lot of work and thought into each chapter... Now back to the story...

Previously
Devin ran in with a gun and fired... Then suddenly Ashton fell to the floor...  I looked down and what I say was terrifying..

Ashley's POV
As soon as I looked down I saw Ash in the ground and blood all over... I yelled " What the fuck is your problem Devin?!  Now let me help him and I'll just stay with you and you won't have to fucking keep me hostage deal?"
Devin looked at me and thought for a few seconds and then untied me. " You break our deal it will be you on the floor next time."  I got up and looked for the wound I saw it was his right arm.  I took off my shirt and put it on the wound to make pressure I yelled at Devin and said " Get me a first aid kit and a bandage before he passes out." He ran out and I looked at Ash and tears started forming in my eyes.  "Ash stay with me.  Come on stay awake. " I say as I look into his eyes and that's when I kissed his head and said it will be okay...  Just then Devin came back in and I snatched the first aid kit out of his grubby hands...  First I grabbed tweezers from my pocket and pulled out the bullet which lucky only went to the muscle and missed his artery. Then I cleaned it and put the bandage over it and put a sling on his arm. I helped him up and hugged him I looked up at him and smiled. " Devin let him go and I'll stay with you." I said not making eye contact with him.
"Fine but your still mine." He said through gritted teeth.  I told Ash to go and as he was walking out he put Devin in a head lock and I grabbed the gun from him and just as Devin past out the police showed up. I ran to Ashton and hugged him and said " Thank you Ashton,  I'm so glad I have you."
"Your safe now babygirl, he can't hurt you anymore." I looked up and smiled. "Ash d-did y-you just c-call me B-babygirl?" I stutter out as I start breathing heavily.
"Oh sorry Ashley I-" I cut him off by slowly kissing him and it was so soft and sweet. Once we pulled away I said " 1st that kiss was amazing,  2nd don't be sorry I kinda like it, and 3rd would you like to go on a date with me Ashton Fletcher Irwin?" I say and bite my lip.

Ashton's POV
I can't believe I just kissed my best friends sister. Don't get me wrong that kiss was amazing. After we pulled away she looked at me. Then she spoke " 1st that kiss was amazing, 2nd don't be sorry I kinda like it, 3rd would you like go on a date with me Ashton Fletcher Irwin?" The  she bit her lip.  Gawd that is such a turn on I shake the thought and say "I thought the guy was supposed to ask the girl on a date?" I question.
She looks down and say's " N-never m-mind s-sorry." Then she walked past me and walked out of the room.  I run after her but by the time I get out she's in Michael's arms crying. Seeing her like this make me wanna cry. Michael picks her up and sets her in the car.  Callum slipped on one side of her then Luke which means I'm driving and Mikey is up front with me. I get in the driver side and look back and see Ashley asleep on Calum's lap. I start the engine and drive to the house.

Skip car ride

Ashley's POV
Dream
I wake up and I'm in an all white room. Maybe a hospital I'm not sure but I get off the bed.  I walk out the door and all I see is a door to the right I walk to it and all I see is Ashton and Devin. Devin has a gun and I hear the gun shot and see Ashton fall to the floor and I try to open the door but it won't budge. I scream " Ashton. " Over and over.  I hear my name get called. Then I get shaken awake.
I jolt up and scoot as far into the corner as my body will let me. Then I see 4 boys with very worried looks on their faces. I run over to Mikey and hug him and start crying. He held me till I had calmed down. "Babe what's the matter? Are you okay?" Mikey asks with concern in his voice. 
" Yes, I'm okay Mikey. I promise just had a bad dream." I say as I look up and give him a small smile.
"Okay babe but if you need someone to talk to I'll always be there." He says as he pulls me into a tight hug. We pull away and I walk past Ashton who was about to say something.  I ignore him and keep walking.  I run down the stairs and run to the phone and order a pizza. I run back upstairs and say Mikey I need pizza money.  He looks at me and say's "Are you sure your not my daughter? " He says as he hands me the money and chuckles. I smile and rn down the stairs just as the door bell rang I ran to the door and opened it.  I gave the guy his money and he gave me the pizza and a number I took the number and thanked him. I walked to my room and sat in my bed and ate the pizza and looked at the paper.  It had his number on it and his name which was Landon. I like that name I might text him later. The boys leave and I decide to take a nap. I slowly drifted into a deep sleep

Sorry it's so short and not the best but I tried.