Intro

"Haley hurry up, the moving van's here!" my mom screamed at me as I sat on my bed wishing I didn't have to leave Tennessee." LIFE IS SO OVER RATED!" I said to myself. Sorry, I didn't even introduce myself. My name is Haley Wal..... Lawley. I keep forgetting that last week my mom got married so she got my last name changed along with my 6 year old sister Arianna's. And before you ask, YES KIAN LAWLEY IS MY BROTHER I GET SO TIRED OF THAT QUESTION! I love him and all, but sometimes it gets way too chaotic for my liking. I'm only 14 but I'm going to be a junior in high school with Kian after summer is over since I've been skipped twice. Yup I'm that smart ass everyone hates at school. But I'm actually pretty popular..... or I am in Tennessee but most likely won't be in California.

"Mom said to hurry up, she said some other stuff too, but I don't want to repeat it," Kian said as he walked downstairs with my suitcases.

"Ok, I'm on my way," I screamed to him while getting off my bed and texting my three besties Zach, Maddy, and Eden.

Since my parents won't be home alot of the time, due to business and shit like that, they agreed to letting them move in with us. Zach and Eden had skipped grades with me and we grew inseparable. While Maddy and I were best friends before I skipped, so they're all moving in with me now. I decided to text them to make sure they were ready to leave.

To: Zucchini (Maddy Zanchi); Da singing partner ( Eden)

U guys ready to move to Cali :)

From: Zucchini (Maddy Zanchi)

Ready? I was born ready gorgeous :D I'm leaving right now see u at the airport

From: Da singing partner ( Eden)

Yeah gurllll I'm in the car waiting on my mommy :P can't wait! see u in a few! :)

Yes! two down one to go. Zach probably won't be ready because he procrastinates all the time and he's a blonde !

To: ZACH WILLI (Zachary Williams)

Hey, U READY LOSER! :P you're probably not since it takes you two hours just to do your hair! :)

From: ZACH WILLI (Zachary Williams)

Hey, just so you know it only takes me an hour for my hair, babe! :P just kidding :) but anyways I'm about to put all my shit in my mom's car so I'll be at the port in about 20 minutes. By love, see u there! :D

with that being said I locked my phone. A lot of people tell Zach and i we should date, but since we're such good friends it would be awkward. Plus, since he's 9 months older he's more like my big bro. After locking my screen, I took one last look at the house I was born and raised in and said goodbye until we visited Tennessee next year.