Love Disruptions Much?

(Haley's house/ 7:30 p.m.)

Sam's POV:

When we got to Haley's house, things got heated pretty quickly. When we got into the living room, we saw Zach on the couch, but we continued to make out anyways. All of a sudden, Zach tossed a condom to me and mouthed good luck . He seems like a good kid. I wonder if he was on drunk yesterday, when he hit Haley, but I still don't forgive him for starving Haley to make her lose weight, that might take a little more time.

 (in the bedroom 7:35 p.m)

Once in the bedroom Haley quickly unbuttoned my shirt as I unzipped and removed her crop hoodie which left her in only a bra, underwear, and shorts. After Haley removed my shirt, she quickly moved on to my jeans because they were getting a little "tight" if you know what I mean I gestured to her shorts, and she nodded yes. After I got her shorts off, I tried to get up and put on the condom, but she said not to worry about it because she's on the pill.

(8:00 p.m.)

From: Ki

The girls and i are staying at the o2l house for two weeks. we'll be home on the 27th for Haley's birthday though, so plz keep her company until then. THANKS BYE!

To: Ki

Ok! Have fun, and see u soon. bye!