Epilogue

Haley's POV:

" SAM GET OFF OF ME! " I screamed at the top of my lungs hoping someone would hear my cries.

" OK, I'LL LET YOU LIVE, BUT THEY HAVE TO DIE!" Sam said pointing to Samuel, Edith, Justin, and Gabriella's cribs.

" DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY KIDS!" I hissed at Sam as he sat down in a chair in the nursery.

" Your kids? What happened to Saleyforever?" Sam said pointing to our matching tattoos.

" Fuck #Saleyforever, you're dead to me now!" I screamed as I watched Sam disappear.

( back to reality)

" Haley, honey, are you okay?" Sam said as he rubbed my back to calm me down.

" Yeah, I'm fine. I just had a nightmare, that's all." I said, as I tried to catch my breath.

" Are you sure you're okay, you literally woke up screaming," Sam said as he stood up to check on the kids.

" I'm sure," I said as I stood up to get dressed, since I saw that it was 8:00 a.m. already.

The kids are 4 months old now, and my mom called me the other day saying that her, my step dad, and Arianna might be in Asia for another year, so who knows when she'll find out she has four grandchildren.

Zach, Eden, and I graduated high school early.

Maddy is a sophomore in high school, now, so she's barely at home.

Zach now plays soccer for Berkeley university, and is a science engineering major, so he's never here anymore either.

Eden and I on the other hand are both majors in the arts at Berkeley, and we're also business majors at Stanford university.

Sam, Eden, and I started a channel on YouTube together that now has almost 1 million subscribers.

Kian and Maddy as well as Eden and Connor are still going strong.

And last but definitely not least, Eden, Trevor, and I have been signed to Hollywood Records. My life is so amazing, right now!

I quickly threw on a California tank that reads " peace, love, Arizona" along with some light wash jean shorts. I grabbed my Nike bag and made sure to put a pair of my cheer shorts in it.

Today, I was going to Stanford's cheerleading tryouts. I was really nervous that they wouldn't let me on the squad if they knew I was a mom, so I didn't mention my kids in the all about me box online.

I ran to the nursery to see all five of my babies playing with toys on the floor.

"bye, my little angels," I said as I gave Gabriella, Justin, Samuel Jr, and Edith all kisses on their foreheads.

I started to walk out of the nursery when I heard Sam say, " Forgetting someone?"

" I could never forget you," I said before Sam started kissing me passionately on the floor.

Next thing I knew, Sam was on top of me kissing my neck.

" Sam, get off of me," I said laughing.

" awwwwe. you don't like doing stuff like that anymore," Sam said before putting a fake pout on his face.

" I still love doing stuff like that, just not in front of the kids," I said while running my hand through Sam's hair.

" Hey, we'd only be showing them how they were made!" Sam screamed to me as I walked down the stairs.

" Keep dreaming, Sam!" I shouted back as I grabbed a banana to eat on the way to tryouts.