The Great Arrival ( 8 months later)

Sam's POV:

This is Haley's 9th month of being pregnant so she's..... Well.... Huge. She's way bigger than my mom was when she was pregnant with Levi which makes me wonder if Haley is having more than one kid. Kian, Haley, and I have been going to school online to avoid all the hate we'd get in high school about having a kid. Tonight I'm going to propose to Haley. I bought a ring for her about 10 months ago, but I decided to get another one this time with Eden's help. I also not only plan on proposing to her tonight, but marrying her as well, since I'm 18 now. Right now, Haley and I are on the beach. Kian built a sandcastle and put the ring on top of it that way I can get to the ring easily.

"What's that?" Haley said pointing to the top of the castle.

 I'm surprised she could see it so easily, since the sun is setting, because it's 6:30 p.m.

I leaned down, picked up the ring, got on my knee and said, " Haley Christine Lawley, I know we're young, I know we have our ups and downs, and I know I might not be the best guy in the world, but something I know for sure is that you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. Will you marry me?" I asked hopefully and could feel myself sweating like crazy even though i was in shorts and a t-shirt.

" Sam," Haley said in a soft tone as if she were about to say no," of course I'll marry you!" she said as she started to giggle through her tears of joy.

I slipped on the ring quickly and crashed my lips into hers. "I thought you were about to say no!" I said as i embraced her in a big hug.

" I basically said yes when we got these tattoos, you know," she said pointing to the #Saleyforever tattoos on our arms while laughing.

" follow me," I said pointing to the dark side of the beach.

" But Sammie," Haley whined.

" It's worth it, I promise," I said proudly as we arrived at our destination.

I clapped my hands and all of our friends were revealed as the lights turned on.

"Surprise!" I whispered into Haley's ear causing her to smile.

Alot of words were said, but I was only listening when the wedding officiate said you may now kiss the bride.

Haley and I kissed, but after about 5 seconds she broke the kiss.

" It's coming!" she whisper yelled.

" Oh my god, let's go!" I said  as I picked her up and ran across the street to the hospital signaling for the others.