Touring the Home

When we got into the house I discovered all of our rooms were customized. Eden and I's rooms were connected by only a door located near 20 guitars and my cheer trophies that are hanging in my room. Eden and I's rooms had all the same stuff. A 70 inch flat screen. Speakers on every corner of the wall, a large connecting balcony, a Xbox one, Wii, and PlayStation 4. A brand new MacBook, iPhone 5c and 5s, a new 7th generation iPod, an iPad and an iPad mini. But the best thing was our electronic closet that could even generate outfits.

"HOLY SHIT!" Eden and i screamed as Kian, Maddy, and zach walked by.

 Maddy laughed, since she isn't really the girly girl type. I'm not either, but i just really love clothes and Eden and i are the same size so HELL YEAH I'M REALLY FUCKING HAPPY. I took a picture and uploaded it to instagram .

@haley_lawley_4eva: i love me and @eden_da_singer closet. Bitches don't kill our vibe @Kianlawley @Zachthenerd @Softballchick

About that second Zach, Maddy and Kian all said "HEYYY"   and Eden and i started to laugh.It turns out Maddy's room had different types of drums and soccer stuff in her room making her automatically feel right at home. Zach's room is filled of pictures of...... Well...... Us and it consists of the same stuff in my room except he has soccer trophies. Kian's room is filled with cameras, Arizona tea, and a lot of other stuff like fatheads. Right as i thought i was done my mom screamed, "COME DOWNSTAIRS THERE'S MORE!" all of us looked at each other  and yelled "YAY, THERE'S MORE!" since we were on the 4th story of our house we decided to take the elevator.