"Visitors and Movers.......Already?

After getting our amazing surprises Kian just had to ruin the moment.....
 "Hey mom, can Sam come over? Pretty please with a cherry on top?" Kian got on his knees and pleaded.
"Sure," my mom said quickly as she and Kian's dad headed back towards the moving van.
 That's never good.....
"Where are you guys going?" I asked sadly even though I already knew the answer.
 My mom picked up my little sister and spoke guiltily, "we're going away on business for a couple of months, I'm sorry sweetie."
 "a couple of months, how long is a couple months in your world!" I asked really pissed off at the fact I barely ever see my family anymore.
 "three,five, a year......" my mom spoke softly.
 " "A YEAR, MOM! DO I EVEN MATTER TO YOU ANYMORE! WAIT THAT'S RIGHT I NEVER MATTERED TO YOU ANYWAYS! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS WORK, YOUR HUSBAND, AND YOUR PERFECT ANGEL OF A DAUGHTER ARIANNA! WELL YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ME ANYMORE ANYWAYS!" I said while running up the stairs crying.
By the time I made it halfway up to my bedroom I was only thinking about one thing......... My razor....

Zach's POV:

"WELL YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ME ANYMORE ANYWAYS!" Haley screamed to her mom while crying her eyes out.
After she shot upstairs i was right about to check on Haley before i heard her parents leave to go back to the airport. Eden and Maddy told me to just leave Haley alone for a few minutes. So I listened to them and just went, sat at the kitchen table, and drank a vitamin water.

Kian's POV: 

When I first heard Haley and mom's argument start the first thing I did was took her razor and hid it. I knew what Haley was going to do after the argument was over and I didn't want her to hurt herself anymore than she already had in the past.
(flashback)
"Hey Haley, are you hungry you haven't eaten all day? HALEY!" I looked in the bathroom and saw Haley bleeding out on the  floor.
"OH MY GOD!" I screamed over and over again as I dialed 911!
(back to reality)
"Haley come here" I said and I immediately embraced her in a hug.
 Tears were streaming down from her eyes like crazy, and I hated seeing her in pain like this.
"w-where's Zach?" she said choking out through sobs.
 " Zach, Maddy, and Eden just went who knows where in California," I said sadly knowing that she really needed her friends right now.
 "But you could go take a long, hot shower to try to wash away some of the stress," i suggested.
 "yeah i guess i will," she said heading towards her bedroom.
But i waved her towards the bathroom telling her that i would get all her clothes for her.
 "thanks Ki," she said with a half smile.
 "no problem," i said while going to pick out her clothes in her bedroom.
 I walked towards her suitcases since I knew her an Eden would want to be first to use their new closet . I awkwardly grabbed a blue and black pair of boy cut underwear. Forgetting that since she's a cheerleader she rarely wears anything but boy cut. And I also grabbed a matching sports bra. I also grabbed her a pair of black sweats that said "go YouTube or go home" written on them in blue letters, and I picked out a neon yellow tank top that said "beyoutiful" on it in various colors. I checked my phone and looked at the time and realized that it only took me five minutes to pick out Haley's clothes.
 " Great job Kian" i thought to myself as i headed to my room.
When i got to my room i started filming a video so i didn't hear anything other than me talking in my bedroom.

Haley's POV:

After taking my quick 10 minute shower I started getting dressed. I looked at myself in the mirror and said to myself, " DAMN I'M FAT I NEED TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT!" I'm not extremely fat, but I'm not skinny either. I weigh 120 pounds, but since im a little more "developed" than most my age i guess that's ok. By "developed" i mean i wear a C- cup and I'm only 14 years old. So yeah...... All of a sudden i heard the doorbell ring so i threw on my sweats, put my hair in a messy bun, and walked to the door without my tank top on. Considering the fact that people go out in sports bras all the time. I ran down the stairs and got to the front door where to my surprise i saw a really cute guy through the glass.
 I opened the door and said hesitantly," May I help you?"
The thing is that before i could even finish my sentence he was already in my house screaming Kian's name.
 Quickly, Kian rushed down the stairs and said, "HEY MAN!" and then they did a bro hug or whatever you call it.
 "Haley, this is Sam, Sam this is Haley." Kian said introducing us to each other.
 I went to shake his hand but suddenly realized he was only staring at one thing.... Or should i say two. AND THEY SURE AS HELL WEREN'T MY EYES!
 "Perv," i mumbled putting my hand back down to my side since he obviously wasn't even worried about shaking my hand.
 I reached over and grabbed my tank top off the couch and put it on while talking to the electronic voice command in the  kitchen asking it for an Arizona Tea. Then within a blink of an eye my tea rose out of the counter. I quickly grabbed my tea and headed towards the basketball gymnasium in our house versus hanging out with Kian and his asshole of a friend, Sam.