(4 days later)Haley's Birthday ( July 27th)

Haley's POV:

" Sam?" I said as I woke up and realized that that Sam wasn't next to me, but instead a note was.

To: My 14 year old (until today at 4:25 p.m. ) gorgeous girlfriend

Hi, sry I'm not next to you right now. :( I guess you could say that I'm a little...... Busy. ;) anyways.... I put an outfit on your bathroom door so go look at it. NOW!:D

"Oh my god, I don't feel like spending my birthday like this!" I groaned as I made my way to my bathroom. When I went to open the door, on the door knob I found the outfit and a second note.

To: my little detectives

Great, you either did what the note said, or you just needed to use the bathroom. Well anyways, put on this red and black dress, Eden picked it out for you at Rue 21 the day you told me about zach, so don't think I'm extra girly or anything. Anyway after putting it on go find a state. You're smart so u should be able to find out what that means ;) GOOD LUCK!

"go find a state? What the hell does that mean!" I said to myself.

Then it hit me. " Arizona!" I yelled before I took off down three flights of stairs to get to the kitchen. When I opened the refrigerator of course attached to an Arizona tea was another note.

To: the love of my life

Good, you figured it out! Ok, this is the last one. Go to the place where I saw you cry for the first time, and I'll be there.

I looked at the clock and noticed it was already 4:20 p.m. I shot up the stairs to the basketball gymnasium to see Sam standing there in the dark.

"Good you made it, my beautiful 15 year old girlfriend," he said as he showed me it was now 4:26 on my phone.

" yeah, so why did you...." I was interrupted by about 300 people screaming surprise when Sam turned on the lights.

" OH MY GOSH, DID YOU DO THIS!" I screamed to Sam after  music started playing throughout the gym.

" YEAH, BUT I HAD SOME HELP!" Sam yelled back as he gestured for Maddy, Eden, Zach, Acacia, and Kian to come over and join us.

" THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU GUYS," I said as I embraced them all in a big hug.

" No problem," all of them said as they shrugged.