More Than We Were Expecting

Sam's POV:

(2 hours later)

Haley wanted Acacia, Zach, Eden, and I in the delivery room with her, since she knew Maddy didn't want to, and it's a good thing she did, because I needed help carrying Haley and I's kids out of the hospital room. Yep, i said kids as in more than one, four to be exact. Naming them was chaotic though. All four of us were screaming names when Haley screamed that it was our choice, causing me and the doctor  to laugh a little bit.

Haley's POV:

" everyone, shut up it's Sam and I's choice" I said through laughs.

I noticed that the first born, which was a boy, looked just like sam did as a baby, so I skipped over it and looked at the second born which was a girl. I noticed she was already VERY vocal already, had hazel eyes, and long light brown curls. Sam and I were both looking at each other and obviously had the same first name in mind.

" Edith " I said smiling at Eden as she smiled and wiped away a tear.

"Edith Marie POTTORFF," I said looking at Sam and he started smiling like an idiot.

Next was Sam's turn. I'm honestly hoping he picks a good name.

" Gabriella Rose Pottorff?" Sam said smirking at me. He could obviously tell I was nervous about his name idea.

" Gabriella Rose, it is," I said with a smile.

" You can pick the last two, you did give birth to them and all," Sam said laughing.

"  Justin Nicole!" I said pointing to the last born.

" isn't Nicole a girl name?" Sam laughed.

" Not all the time," I said smiling at Zach since his middle name is name is Nicole and he flashed me a smile back.

" J.c. is gonna love this kid, not only do they have the same name but they act alike already!" he said gesturing to Justin, whom of which was trying to bite his toes.

"So what about the oldest?" Sam said gesturing to the first born who was asleep.

"Yup, I know the name I picked after it was born is perfect now," I thought to myself.

" Samuel John Pottorff " I said causing Sam to think he was in trouble.

" What did I do, this time?" Sam said.

" you didn't do anything wrong, Sam. That's what I'm naming him. His name is Samuel John Pottorff." I smiled as Sam started jumping up and down saying yay over and over again.

Then I thought to myself, "this isn't even close to the end of the story I call life, it's only the beginning,and maybe, just maybe,

LIFE ISN'T AT ALL OVER RATED.