In The Gym

A lot of memories are coming to my mind since I'm playing basketball. But one more than any of the rest. MY EX BOYFRIEND JAEMYN!

(flashback)

"Baby, I'm only 13, I'm not ready for this yet,"

 I said as Jaemyn kept kissing me from my side, to my neck, all the way to my lips.

"Baby, why aren't you ready? I love you so much. It hurts that you don't feel the same way," Jaemyn said without removing his lips from my body.

 " I love you, you know that, but we're just too young baby, ok?" i said in a soft voice.

 "FINE, THEN GET OUT!" he screamed to the point i could only stand frozen.

 After about two minutes i was able to move and i started walking downstairs, but then he shouted my name so i froze once again.

 " OH, AND HALEY," he said in a cruel and mocking voice, " I'VE BEEN DATING HAYDEN FOR OVER 3 MONTHS, CATCH!" he threw the ring to me that i had given him for our 1 year anniversary at me. Usually i was strong enough to hold in my tears, but little did i know that tears were already pouring from my weary eyes. I quickly ran out of the house running into the heavy storm that was waiting for me. On the way home, i ran into Hayden and explained everything to her, and she broke up with Jaemyn as soon as i was done telling her everything. Hayden and i are close like sisters now and Jaemyn can't do anything about it.

(back to reality)

I looked down and realized I'm crying and am in a puddle of tears. Then all of a sudden I heard someone ask me if I'm ok, but to my surprise it wasn't Kian.....

"Sam?" I asked to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me.

"Yeah,I came to say sorry about earlier, but it looks like you're more sad than mad right now, you wanna talk about it?" he said getting down on his knees and putting his arm around my waist sympathetically.

 I really didn't feel comfortable with his arm around me after what i witnessed him doing earlier, but honestly I needed a shoulder to cry on so I allowed it this once. After I explained everything to him he was at a loss for words...... the look on his face looked the way I can image mine looked when it all happened......

 " Damn, I'm sorry shorty," he said making me laugh a little bit.

 I hate to admit it, but he's actually extremely funny, cute, caring, understanding, and his eyes.... Omg let's just say I'm happy I met him before Eden did, because she would've called dibs already, which would've REALLY sucked........ Wait? Do I like Sam............