The Awkward Elevator Ride

When we got in,through the elevator speaker my mom said "Honey hit St1"being the type of goof off he is Zach said "okay" even though she was obviously talking to me.

 My mom giggled and said, " Haley I still don't understand why you aren't dating Zach, he's perfect for you!" I stood there in shock for a few seconds trying to swallow my protein bar without choking. Maddy and Eden both looked at me with wide eyes because they know I used to like Zach. I liked him for about a year but then he started to seem  more brother material than boyfriend material. Eventually I was able to say,

 " mom, we're just friends! see!" I said kissing Zach's cheek showing that we're just friends.

Zach's POV:

" Haley I still don't understand why you aren't dating Zach, he's perfect for you!" Haley's mom said over the speaker.

 Those words kept replaying in my mind over and over again. Honestly, I've liked Haley since 5th grade, before I even knew her well. There was just something about her that automatically made me fall in love with her. Sadly, I've always known she only likes me as a friend, so I've just decided to remain friend zoned instead of embarrassing myself and ruining a friendship. But, I'm not going to give up, because one day i will make her mine.

Eden's POV:

" Haley I still don't understand why you aren't dating Zach, he's perfect for you!"

 OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS IS NOT HAPPENING RIGHT NOW! I just got Haley to move on from Zach! "Thanks alot CHRISTIE!" I said in my mind.

Maddy's POV:

" Haley I still don't understand why you aren't dating Zach, he's perfect for you!"

  I could tell by  the look on Haley's face that she was about to pass out which is why I kicked her in the shin to make sure she didn't. And without being seen.

 "nice job Maddy," i thought to myself.

Haley's POV:

After kissing Zach's cheek, the elevator ride was over and when the doors opened Eden and i were so happy all we could do was stand in awe......