hannah

Born into a family of attractive people, it was pretty much her destiny to become a model or pageant queen like her mom and three older sisters before her.

Her beauty, although undeniable, was not up to par according to her mother, the previous Miss Alaska.

Now, it's not like Hannah was the ugly duckling, by no means was this the case. Hannah was just a bit chubbier than her sisters and mother. She had a full figure, full breasts, curves that reached all the right places and toned thighs.

This wasn't good enough for Mrs. Cupido though, because as soon as Hannah reached puberty, she received gym memberships issued by the school gym teacher and meal plans that real Victoria Secret models would be ashamed to look at.

Mrs. Cupido strived for perfection and Hannah simply didn't fit into the picture of "the perfect family."

It was sad, really. Watching a mother tear down her daughter's self esteem, self worth and image.

Hannah obtained her first eating disorder at age 13.

Anorexia.

She was sent to a rehabilitation facility for six months, where she was given a new set of meal plans, exercise regimes and drugs to help her.

She returned home just shy of her 14th birthday. Mrs. Cupido took this as the perfect opportunity to throw Hannah a big birthday party with cake and other sugary treats that she could stuff away into her mouth.

Instead of joining the fun and games that was happening just below her, she'd locked herself in her room where she cried and cried until her throat were raw.

How could her mother not understand that all this were done for her. She wanted perfection and Hannah was willing to be that for her.

At 16, Hannah was caught with illegal tapeworm capsules in order to lose weight.

They had just been on the news, following the death of three pageant girls in the area, and Hannah just couldn't wait to get her hands on some.

Another six months of treatment was enough to kill Hannah's spirit.

She hated everything, but mostly, she despised her mother and evermore so, herself.

She was addicted to losing weight and she wouldn't stop until she was skin and bones. She couldn't stop. She need her skin and bones figure, even though she seemed to be heading for bones and a casket.

Now at 18, she's found a new drug. Binging and purging.

Bulimia, they call it.

She eats herself into a high and will then throw up to bring herself back down to earth.

Luckily she had Evan.

Her number one supporter. He kept her sane. He'd help her.

He was her shoulder to cry on, her back bone.

He would be there to help her if she went too far...right?

______________________________________

Mrs. Cupido sounds like an asshole tbh.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Don't forget to comment, vote and share because it helps me out a little.

I love you all very much.

Be kind and love each other

- Dré.