Safe?

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS THE END, DIDNT YOU?
WELL
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
NO ITS NOT
——————————————————————————

Reaper's P.O.V.
   I should better check on Geno.... At the party, the Star Sanses we're trying to sort everything out. To calming people down, and even sending some home, they managed what was left of the party. There was food and drinks on the table, mainly because food was the best was that Blue knew of to calm people down. Sanses were scattered everywhere in the room, some on chairs, the sofa, and even some sitting on the railing to the stairs and the floor.
   I walked over to where Nightmare and Cross were sitting. Cross was perched on Nightmare's lap, and still shaking from the stress, as Nightmare soothed the poor skeleton. Nearby, Ink sat up against the wall, looking depressed. Error walked over to him with two plates in his hand. He offered one plate to Ink, blushing exceptionally, and he took it. I smiled at them. Who knew that one mortal enemies could become lovers?
   As a continued to walk toward Cross and Nightmare, I saw several couples with each other. Swap versions of Cross and Nightmare were sitting on the stairs, quietly talking. Ink and error, of course. Sugar was sitting with Melon, and they were talking up a storm. There weren't just lovers, though. Friends sought each other's company, and I saw two human girls about our ages sitting in a corner with G(gaster sans).
"OOH!" Said one of the girls. This girl was a fair-haired beauty, and had beautiful long hair. She had freckles dot her face, and intelligent eyes that watched your every movement. "Look who texted me~" she told the other girl. The other girl had dark hair that fell in waves and curls to the middle of her neck, giving her a very out-grown bob. She had large, dark eyes that sparkled when she looked at her friend. Her mouth twisted up into a grin and she laughed as the yellow-eyed one showed her the screen of her phone.
"Aubrey, where do you find the people?!" She asked. The other girl, named Aubrey, looked at her over the top of her phone.
"You're one to talk, Maddie." she said, gesturing to G. Who, in turn raised an eyebrow at the two girls. Maddie shoved the other playfully, and a harmless banter ensued. I stopped to look at them, and Aubrey kept talking about her 'senpai'. Maddie laughed. G grabbed her around her waist and pulled her away from Aubrey. She blushed at the physical contact. Of course, as all friends would, Aubrey had a fit, laughing and teasing her.
   I smiled at the two humans. I see why Blue invited them.
   I finally reached Cross and Nightmare, both almost done eating by now.
"Hey," I said, "I'm going to go check on Geno, okay?"
   Nightmare looked up from his food and nodded.
"Be careful."
   I nodded and teleported off.

   When I arrived at the Save Screen, it was strangely quiet. I expected Geno to be crying, but no sound could be heard. What's going on... I continued walking around, seeing if I could find Geno. I saw someone laying on the floor. I rushed over, and obvious blood and magic stains were splattered around the body.
It was Geno.
   I gasped, inhaling the scent of blood. It was obvious that Lust had been here and did horrible things to him. His pants were off, and I felt tears come to my face as I realized what Lust must have done to him. I bent down and picked the limp skeleton up. I could just barely feel his severely damaged soul beat. I cried in relief, tears dripping down my face and onto his body, which was in my arms.
   I teleported to my AU, not knowing where else to go, and arrived in my house. Papyrus had gotten a new place(to 'be more independent, brother'), so the house was empty. I went upstairs and laid Geno in the bathtub. I sat there for a moment, unsure of what to do. Then I sighed, and reached towards him. While he was still unconscious, I took off his scarf. Air hit his neck, and Geno shivered. I, blushing furiously, lifted his shirt. I tossed it in the pile where his scarf was. Of course, I took of his slippers. He was completely naked, and I was blushing so hard I could feel my face on fire.  I turned on the water to the tub, and war, water rushed in, pouring itself all over Geno's scar ridden and bloodstained body.
   Geno curler up into a fetal position once the water hit him, but soon relaxed after he felt its warmth. I took some soap and carefully cleaned his wounds on his chest and arms. I was not going anywhere below that, as I might die from embarrassment. As I lathered down his...um..chest.. Geno visibly shivered and gave an audible moan. I tensed up, my face burning and cheeks hot. I closed my eyes for a moment, banishing any lewd thoughts.
   After I was done, I gave Geno some shorts. I didn't know what Geno like, so I just got some athletic short shorts(bye grammar I'll miss you. Where did u go). They were black, and much like the previous shorts he owned, except much shorter. I'll admit, it wasn't necessary for them to be this short, but hey, at least they're comfy. I also dressed him in a plain white tee.
   I carried him out of the bathroom and into my bedroom, and laid him on the bed. I pulled the sheets up, and Geno once again curled into a fetus position. I turned around to walk away, when Geno's hand grabbed mine. He was still unconscious, but unknowingly latched on to me, jus5 lik3 he did the first time we met. I looked at him, blushing. I could already tell that my pupils had turned into hearts. Gosh, Geno I thought. Why are you so...prefect?
   Geno was sound asleep, and I didn't want to wake him. I gently peeled my hand out of his, and his hand fell limply to the bed. I softly smiled at him before turning away and collecting his bloody and magic-stained clothes. Before I trudged away, I turned around in time to see Geno, hugging the pillow, with a smile on his face. Nightmare must be watching to make sure that Geno didn't have any bad dreams.
   I turned away to go make sure everything was ready before he woke up.

——————————-
Dun worry last chappy wasn't actually the end.
I got you though, didn't I
hahahahahah
revenge is a dish best served cold