What about you?

Geno's P.O.V.

   The next morning, I woke up, once again, to sun streaming in through the windowsill from Reaper's bedroom. As I sat up I felt a slight tugging sensation near my throat. I turn my head downwards, only to see my necklace hanging out of my shirt.

   Stupid me... I though as I shoved it back under. I looked over at Reaper. He looked so peaceful, and I couldn't help but smile to myself. I bit my lip in an effort to hide my smile and keep myself controlled. Oh, how badly I wanted to touch him...

I clenched my fist, trying to resist the urge to touch his perfect body, but I knew deep down inside that I couldn't. I wouldn't. I shouldn't.

However, even despite this, I still found my hand reaching out, almost according to it's own will. It's was like I barely had control over my body anymore.

My phalanges were inches away from his face, when suddenly an arm grabbed my wrist.

"Mornin', doll." Reaper said, his eyes opened. "Don't you know how to keep your hands to yourself?"

I blushed profusely, embarrassed. What did I even think would come out of this?

"Sorry." I muttered, looking away.

He laughed, hard, before letting go of my sore wrist. "I never said I minded." He told me.

"I'm going to smack you." I said, trying to keep my outrageous blush under control.

"But you won't~" Grinned Reaper, "Probably because I'm too smart and wonderful and devilishly sexy."

"I'm leaving." I said, the crimson on my face too apparent for my liking.

Reaper chuckled. "Guess I hit a little too close to home, eh?"

I hit him in the face with the pillow and got up from the bed, walking out of the room with Reaper's laugher echoing around behind me.
———————
A few minutes later, he joined me in the kitchen. I was trying to make coffee, but I couldn't figure out how to exactly do it. It was really confusing and I just could not get it to work right oh my god-

I squeaked, feeling a pair of arms around my waist pull me away from the machine.

"Do you need help with that~?" A voice asked me, murmuring in my ear.

"N-no!" I said. I had just gotten my feelings under control. I didn't need Reaper making me riled up again with his stupid, sexy voice of his. The way he asked it, too. It made my dirty mind wander.

"You sure~?" He asked me again, trailing his hands down my body, making me gasp slightly.

"Y-yep-" Was all I could make out before I had to go back to gritting my teeth to keep any other noises from accidentally slipping out.

"Okay~" Reaper said in a teasing tone, alleviating his hands from my body.

I tried to stop it, I really did. But a little whine fell off my lips as the feeling stopped.

"Oh," Reaper smirked, and I swore I thought I could see a blush on his face. "So, you liked it~?" He chuckled, low and deep, before turning me around and shoving me up on the counter, pressing his body against mine. "We can continue if you want~" He whispered in my ear, wrapping my legs around his waist.

It took all of my willpower not to scream 'yes' right then and there, and even though I trusted him, a voice in the back of my head kept telling me that he was just like Him. This has happened before, and I never wanted it to happened again.