Fear

Yeah, so...
I didn't update on Friday.
Or the next Friday.
Um.
Happy Valentine's Day....?
Also, the contest was stupid and cringe so I decided to drop it. You can still do it if you want, but in my eyes that was a weird thing to do. Anyways, sorry for not updating.
I love you all and enjoy the chapter!

Trigger Warning: Self Harm and suicidal thoughts

Geno's P.O.V.
   It's been a couple weeks since the party. I've...recovered, at least a little bit. I was laying on Reaper's bed, a warm and fluttery feeling in my chest. I couldn't stop thinking about Reaper. I really didn't want to, and I really didn't want him finding out. But I couldn't stop. I just kept thinking, and thinking, and thinking, and....wanting. I was unbelievably unbearable.

   I thought about everything he's done for me. He helped me, saved me, took care of me. He took me out to places, like this beautiful forest when I was feeling especially awful one day. Ugh. I need to stop.

   I inhaled the smell of him, clutching his pillow tightly. He was out somewhere; I didn't know where. And he was late coming home. This made let go of the pillow I was holding onto. He's probably taken already. That's probably where he's been going. I cover my face in my hands, dragging them down my face before sitting up and dropping them to my side. I needed to go clear my head.

   I stood up and walked a couple of steps towards the bathroom, grabbing the handle and turning it. I walked in, turned on the sink, and cupped my hands, watching the water fill them up. They've always been small, petite even, to match my general build. I splashed the water on my face, it's colder temperature making me blink in surprise. I looked up and into the mirror that hung over the sink.

   In it I saw someone who I almost didn't recognize. Sure, I was still small. That I couldn't help. I was still broken, and that I couldn't fix. But I did see the bags under my eyes fading, even if they were still clearly recognizable. I saw Hope in my eyes, for the first time in a long time. And...a light blush on my face.

   I turned away, knowing exactly who caused it. I felt my face heat up more, this time because of embarrassment and not because of....

Never mind.

   I turned away and out of the bathroom, sighing. I closed the door softly behind me, ready to head back to the bed. Instead, I heard the door open downstairs. This made me perk up. My face lightened considerable, a smile trying to form. This was before I remembered to keep myself under control. I calmed myself, although my heart was still racing. Every part of me wanted to run downstairs and fling my arms around Reaper's neck. I knew I couldn't do that, no matter how much I wanted to.

   I opened the door to the bedroom and walked downstairs. I saw Reaper taking off his jacket.

   He looked really...

   No. Not thinking about that.

   "Well, well, well." I said giving him a look. "Look who's late. Again." I crossed my arms, shifting my weight onto one foot.

Reaper's P.O.V.
   "Looks who's late. Again." Geno said, acting sassy, per usual. I just shrugged at him, hanging my jacked on one of the pegs by the door.

   "What can I say, doll? Traffic through the infinite multiverse was killer."

   "Don't call me that." Geno said, "I told you that already."

   I knew this, but I also knew something else. I knew that Geno secretly liked it.

   "I know." I told him, walking to the kitchen. "And I choose to ignore you~" I called over my shoulder.