Chap. 15 "This is Gucci Vintage!"

Macie's POV

        The next two weeks passed in a blur. At school teachers were no longer cutting us any slack knowing we weren't used to homework after a long summer. Each night I spent over an hour working on stories for my creative writing class and awful calculus worksheets. Niall's study time took even longer. Being the doofball he is, he decided taking a last-minute class in French would be a great idea, but he completely sucked at it.

"Bonjour, comment allez-vous?" He asked me how I was.

"Je suis bon. Et vous?" I was glad I'd taken French as a freshmen, otherwise, the poor boy would on his own.

"Jesus Bon." He said in a small voice. He obviously knew he was wrong.

"Jesus?" I laughed, holding my hand over my mouth, since i'd been eating all of his nacho cheese Doritos.

"I don't know! Just give me something easier to say!" He said running a hand through his hair.

"Niall, this is literally the most basic conversation two people can have. All you need to say is Je suis bon. That means I'm good." He frown and I give him a quick peck on the cheek to lighten him up.

"You know they say French is the language of love, Ma douce crêpe."

"You just called me your sweet pancake."

"Pancakes are amazing," he coughed to cover his mistake. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Okay so the translate app on my phone doesn't work as well as I thought it would." I laughed and kissed him again. He tried to take it deeper, but I was conflicted. He really did need to study for his test.

"What's wrong?" He asked, noticing my hesitation.

"I just thought we were going to spend this time before work focusing on French." We both had jobs now that I had taken up Chucky's offer to work at his steakhouse.

"We are," He smirked before kissing me again slipping his tougne into my mouth. I pull away after a few minutes.

"Vas te faire encule!" I say, my face heated. (Nasty Language, LOL)

"I'm available anytime." I blushed. I didn't think he'd understand me.

"Uhm.." I stuttered and stood up. Awkward much, Macie.

"Oreo, I'm kidding, calm down. I would rush you into anything you're not ready for. Hell, i'm not even ready to do the frick-frack."

"Frick-frack? Really?'' I laugh and then stop. "Wait, are you a virgin?"

"Uh.. uhm.." It was his turn to blush, turning as bright as a fresh-picked tomato. "Yeah, I am."

"Oh.." I said shocked. I didn't think he was. I mean who wouldn't want to, as he so kindly put it, do the frick-frack with him.

"And you're not?" He asked biting his lip. I looked down in shame.

"No, I'm not." I said, a bit sad. I thought back to that weekend Louis and I spent at his grandparents lake house. They had passed away a long time ago leaving the house empty and Louis with the key. I thought I was ready but I wasn't. I don't know if I ever will be.

"Can I ask who?" He seemed disappointed, but, hey, i would be too.

"It was Louis, but I would like it if we didn't bring it up again."

"Alright, that's fair. Now why don't we get to work, yeah?"

"Okay," I said sweetly, before grabbing my keys and flattening out my work shirt i'd changed into earlier. We decided since his work is on the way to mine I would drive there and he would pay for the quarter of my gas bills it took. Now that I had an income I've been doing the grocery shopping. I wanted to help pay rent as well, but he insisted that he made alot from his job. I wondered what his plans were after high school but we had just had one serious conversation and I wasn't in the mood for another one.