Chap. 26 "For the love of all that's mighty!"

A/N: I never put these at these at the beginning but because this is the last chapter before the epilogue I didn't want one at the end. I am so glad that I have even gotten this far with a story I never thought i'd even write, and even though I have like four people that actually read this im pretty proud of it! So thank you for reading, four people (:

SORRY THIS TOOK YEARS I KNOW IM HORRIBLE 

____________________-

Macie's POV

"OPEN THE DOOR!! IT'S COLD OUT!!" I heard a scream, followed by repetitive knocking.

"Shit!" I yelled, popping out of bed and into the air. I soon remembered the events from last night, as I wobbled over to my suitcase. Ugh, not gonna happen. "NIALL! WAKE UP!"

"What?" He mumbled, barely opening his eyes.

"Our friends are going to turn into Popsicle if you don't go get them!" I told him quickly.

"Can't you?" He mumbled once again.

"No, because I can't freaking walk after last night." I blushed, but at least it got him awake. He obviously had forgotten for a second as well.

"Shit! Sorry, I'll get it!" He fumbled around, yanking on some clothes. He stopped for a second to kiss me. "You were amazing last night babe. I know I don't have a lot of experience, but maybe we can change that." He whispered into my ear cheekily.

"Not too fast. I still have to recover from before." I said, tapping him on the bum. "Now go help our friends."

        He smirked but finally left to help out our company. I sighed. As much as I wanted to take a warm bath, and relax in the bubbles, I didn't have the time, or a tub. I decided a shower would have to do, as I waddled like a duck over to the bathroom connected to our bedroom. I never expected Niall to be so, well, big. I blushed again, though it wasn't like anyone could hear my thoughts, no matter how many times Niall seemed to know what I was thinking. He was just really good at that. Like last night, when he sang me that amazing song. It was the prefect present, well, right after what I got next. (Inserts winky face)

"Are you almost ready? Do I need to come help you?" I gasped at his cheeky question.

"Niall!" I scolded him. Our friends, were in the room next door, and by the sound of their laughter, I'm sure they heard him too. 

"What?" I could hear the evil grin on his face. "It was just an offer."

I shook my head at the ground and smiled. What a wierdo!

--

"Okay. I'm done." I called out after I had finished getting my clothes and other necessary items on. We were going to the lake for some pizza and beer. As much as I wanted to take a swim, it was too cold for that. Thankfully, living in Arizona, I wouldn't have to wear my  heavy blue jacket I begged my mother not to buy to keep me warm. That thing made me look like the girl from Willy Wonka after she turn into a giant blue-berry.

"Finally!" Everyone in the room groaned in unison. Our group included McKenzie, who had finally made it back from her trip, Shawn, Louis, Niall, and I.

"Where's Jenna?" I asked.

"She was coming but she got a call from some guy and she freaked out and said she had to go see him." I smild, knowing it was Liam. She had been complaining about him not calling her.

"Oh, okay. Well, then..." I gestured to the front door. "Let's head to the lake!" Everybody cheered as we left, Niall making sure to grab a lighter for our camp-fire.Shawn and Louis brought some ingredients for s'mores, and McKenzie brought soda, Big Red and Dr.Pepper. (AKA the best sodas to exist).