Chapter 5

Cameron's P.O.V

While I was waiting outside for Sofia, my phone started ringing. I looked at the contact to see Dove is calling.

C- Hello

D- Did you ask her on the date yet!? Please tell me you asked her?

C- Sorta

D- What do you mean by 'sorta'?

C- Well, I asked her if she wanted to come out with me tonight. I didn't use the word date. So I guess its a date, she just doesn't know it.

D- Cameron I am so gonna kill you.

C- Why!? What did I do!?

D- Why couldn't you just tell her its a date? Now she's gonna think you two are out as just friends.

C- If I told her she would've said no.

D- You never know until you try.

C- Dove, you know she only sees me as her brother and nothing else.

D- And you can change that if you just freaking tell her the truth.

C- Ok fine, I promise I'll tell her before the night is over with.

D- You better tell her, or else I will.

C- NO! Please don't.

D- Have fun and tell her.

C- Ok, fine.

I hang up the phone with a sigh. What did I just promise Dove. I can't tell Sof how I feel about her!

"Hey Cam" I hear.

I turn around to see Sofia standing there. I was so into my thoughts, I didn't hear when she came out. "Oh hey Sof...WOW, you look amazing" I say to her. "Thanks" she says lightly blushing. "Wait Cameron, where's your car" she says looking around. "Actually I was hoping we could walk since its a beautiful evening" I respond. "Yeah I don't mind" she says with the beautiful smile she always has. "FOCUS CAMERON" I say in my head.

We start walking until we end up at Bestia which is an Italian restaurant.

"Oh my goodness! You did not take me to my favorite restaurant" she says squealing. "Well I know how much you love Italian food" I reply.

She jumps on me hugging me tightly causing me to blush a little.

"Cam you're the best."