Chapter 9

"So Sofia, ready for a weekend with Cam" Dove says with a smirk. "Yeah I guess. I haven't talked to him at all since-"

"Since you kissed" Dove says cutting me off.

"Can you just drive please" I say looking out the window. "Sofia you know you have to talk to him about it. Besides, if you don't grab him soon Brenna or Sophie will do it before you" she says making me cringe at the thought of it. "I don't care" I lie.

"Alright then. It might even be China they've known each other for years and years and yea-"

"Are you trying to make me jealous on purpose" I say interrupting her. "Aha, so you do care, which means you do love him" she says looking at me. Because she's not paying attention, a car horn blows at her. "EYES ON THE ROAD CHLOE" I shout while grabbing the wheel. "DONT CALL ME THAT" she yells out.

A few minutes later we finally arrive to pick up Cameron.

I watch from in the car as Dove gets out and helps him put his stuff in the trunk. Maya comes up to the window knocking on it making me roll the window down.

"Hey Maya what's up" I say with a smile. "Oh you know" she smirks.

"You know about the kiss don't you?" I ask in a whisper. "Oh you bet I do" she responds while laughing. Cameron and Dove hop in the the car making us stop talking.

"Hey Sof" he says sweetly. "Hi Cam" I respond.

We leave the house and Dove drops us off at the airport. We go through security, bag check, and everything else until we're finally on the private plane. Cameron takes a seat and even though there's more seats, I decide to sit at the one right next to him.

I lay my head on his shoulder trying to get comfortable. I look up at his face to see him blushing which makes me giggle.

I feel him grab my hand and I look at him with a smile. "What's that for?" I ask curiously. "Just want to hold your hand" he says which makes me blush. Before I know it, I end up drifting off to sleep on his shoulder as we're holding hands.

____________________________________

I actually wasn't going to update today but my dear friend CarvieAndCamfia has been down lately and I know how much she loves Camfia so I thought this would make her feel a little better. Geri, this chapter is for you and I hope you like it. Remember that I love you and I'm always here for you. Get well soon love 💙