Chapter 12

"CAMERON WAKE UP!"

Hearing the scream in my sleep, I sit up quickly waking up. I look in front of me to see Sofia standing there already dressed.

"Two questions, why are you in here and how did you get in?" I ask while rubbing my eyes.

"One, we're supposed to be going to the park today. Two, I just have my ways. Now get up before we're late. Don't forget we have to be in the parade today, we have a press conference, and we still need Cam and Sof time" she says while beginning to make coffee.

While Sofia was making the coffee, I decided to lay back down under the covers.

Suddenly the covers come flying off me and I see Sofia standing right there. "Alright, I'm up" I say getting out the bed and running into the bathroom to shower.

Sofia's P.O.V.

As I start to make breakfast, I hear the water running which means Cameron must be in the shower.

I pick up my phone to see Dove calling me.

S- Yes Chloe?

D- Its Dove, thank you. How is team Camfia going?

S- Seriously Dove! You came up with a ship name?

D- Duh!! And actually it wasn't me, it was the fans. Tons of people ship you guys. I just got off the phone with Sabrina and she even ships you guys.

S- Ok Dove seriously, chill. He doesn't see me in that way.

D- Then why did he kiss you?

S- Don't tell me you're going back to this subject again.

D- Yes I am. Now where is he right now.

S- He's in the shower and I'm making breakfast.

Suddenly I hear the water in the bathroom turn off which means he must be finished.

S- Well he must be out now, water stopped running.

D- Omg Sof, that means any second he's gonna come out that bathroom with nothing but boxers on! Keep your eyes peeled.

S- Dove, I doubt very seriously that he's gonna come out in nothing but AHHH!

D- SOFIA, WHAT HAPPENED?

I turn around to see a shirtless Cameron standing there wearing nothing but boxers just like Dove said.

D- Oh Sofia did he walk in wearing just boxers?

S- Uhhh...gotta go mom. Bye!

I quickly hang up the phone and let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh sorry, I didn't think you'd still be in here" he said blushing profusely making me giggle quietly. For some reason I couldn't take my eyes off his abs. "Like what you see?" he said smirking at me. Realizing that he noticed me staring, my eyes grew wide and I responded saying "Just get dressed, we don't have much time left."