Chapter 11

Cameron's P.O.V

"Nooooo why does Justin Long character have to die" she whines as the ending credits of the movie pop up. "You gotta ask the writers of the movie" I respond while chuckling.

I watch as she yawns and snuggles closer to me making me blush.

I sit there and stare at her thinking about what Maya and Dove said. "Its just gonna be the two of you so might as well make the most of it" "you still have to tell her how you feel"

"Sofia" I say to her.

"Hmmm" she mumbles.

"There's something I wanted to tell you for a while. I know we been friends for many years and I love it, but I kinda wish we were more than friends. You make me really happy and I want you to be my girlfriend." I manage to say.

I look down at Sofia only to find her asleep. I sigh to myself and then kiss her forehead.

I slowly lay her head on the bed and tuck her in the covers. Walking to the door I turn and look at her with a smile on my face.

Getting back in my room, my phone starts to ring only for me to see its just Maya.

C- Hello

M- Heyyyy, so...how's it going?

C- Why you ask?

M- Oh come on Cam! You know you have 3 days to ask out Sofia. Don't let me down.

C- I won't, I promise.

M- So did you ask her already?

C- Sorta...

M- Its either a yes or no.

C- Well, she kinda fell asleep in the middle of me explaining my feelings to her.

M- Cam, you gotta pick a more convenient time. Try again tomorrow.

C- She's gonna say no.

M- TRY!

And after that she hangs up the phone. I throw the phone down on the bed and look at the fireplace in my hotel room. I'll try again tomorrow but if it doesn't work, then I give up.

______________________________________
Sorry its been a long time since I updated. School is annoying and them my moms been in the hospital so I haven't had the time but I'm back now and plan on updating at least twice a week. Love you all and stay beautiful ❤