Chapter 13

Cameron's P.O.V.

About 5 hours later, Sof and I finished the press conference and the parade which means we had time to ourselves for about 3 hours. We're walking around the park together as Sofia is pulling on my arm.

"Look! Its a big pink teddy bear at that booth. I'm gonna win it" she says as she tugs on my arm.

As we get closer to the booth, I notice that its one of the games where you throw the rings on the bottles. I watch as Sofia takes 3 rings and throws them at a bottle missing all three.

"Aww" she says making a pouty face and walking away.

As she leaves I quickly pay the man and he gives me the rings. I throw them and made all three on the same bottle. "Pick a prize" he says pointing at the big ones. I immediately point at the big pink teddy bear and he hands it to me.

I run up to Sofia seeing her walking around.

"Surprise!" I say putting the pink bear in front of her face. "Oh my goodness! You got it for me" she shouts while squeezing the bear and jumping up and down.

Before I could even say anything, she grabs me by my collar and plants a kiss right on my cheek making me turn red.

"Oh it was no big deal" I say with a goofy grin plastered on my face.

"I wanna go on Its A Small World" she says with a big smile. "Oh no Sofia, that ride is for babies. Let's go ride something big" I respond.

"Nooooooooooooo" she whines. "Its not for babies. And I don't wanna ride something big because it's gonna be scary" she finishes. "Fine, we'll ride the kiddie boat, only if you promise to let me pick a ride next" I say folding my arms.

"Yaaayyy" she squeals like a kid as she drags me to It's A Small World.