Chapter 8

The next day when I went to work, Kenny told me that Sofia and I would have to go DisneyWorld for 3 days for Descendants press tour. When it was time to leave, I went straight home and started packing.

While I was packing, Maya comes and walks in my room with a smirk.

"Can I help you?" I ask irritably. "Yes, you have 3 days to ask Sofia to be your girlfriend. Its just gonna be the two of you so might as well make the most of it" she says. "Maya we've been over this. She's gonna say no" I respond.

"Ok Cameron. What happened to my brother that wasn't afraid to take risk. You never know until you try." Maya says.

"Fine, I'll figure out what to do" I answer.

"Well Dove will be here soon to pick you up and take you to the airport. She called and said she went to pick up Sofia first so she'll probably be her in 15 minutes" she tells me. "Ok thanks" I say while closing my suitcase.

Sofia's P.O.V

As soon as I finish packing, Paulina comes in my room to help me bring my bags downstairs.

"So a weekend alone with Cam" she says smirking. "Yeah it should be fun" I say plainly. "Are you guys gonna finally talk about that kiss y'all shared yesterday" she asks me. "I don't know, we'll see" I respond.

"Oh Sofia, stop acting like you didn't love it" she says while laughing.

"Pau, this is serious. I don't know what it means" I say quietly. Paulina huffs and says "I hate when people say that. If somebody kisses you, that obviously means they like you! Come on now, get it together!" "Fine Paulina, I'll talk to him about it" I say.

Paulina and I then hear a car horn outside.

"Oh Dove must be here" Pau says with a smile. We pile my stuff in the car and I hop in as we leave to go pick up Cameron.