Chapter 18

Sofia's P.O.V.

I wake up the next morning looking at my phone to see 12 missed calls from Brenna. "That's strange" I say out loud as I call her back and she picks up.

B- Omg Sofia Im so glad you finally answered.

S- Bren whats wrong? Is everything ok? Why did you call me so many times?

B- Theres kinda something I wanna talk to you about that I'm really not comfortable telling everyone else.

S- What is it?

B- Actually can we do it person please? Its not something I should do on the phone,

S- Sure, where do you want to meet?

B- Can you come to my house before work?

S- Of course. Let me just get ready and I should be there in 30 minutes.

B- Ok, thanks Sofia, you rock!

I hop out the bed and go into the bathroom to take a shower. When I come out I put on some clothes and grab an apple and an orange juice from downstairs. I hop into the car and drive off to Brenna's house.

As I approach the door, Brenna opens the door before I even get to knock which shows me how anxious she must be to tell me whatever it is.

"Sofia thank you so much for coming on such short notice" she says with a bright smile. "Of course, what kind of friend would I be if I didn't show up?" I question with a giggle.

"So this is the reason you're here. I know you're very close to Cameron and he's like your bestfriend and all. Since the two if you are so close I was wondering if you could do me a teensy tiny favor." she says blushing.

Thinking to myself, I do not like where this conversation is going. "What do you mean? Talk to him about what?" I say trying to sound hopelessly confused and clueless. "Ok Sofia Imma just blurt it out. "I have a huge crush on Cameron and I wanted you to talk to him for me please"

"WHAT!?!?!?"