Chapter 16

"Ok Cameron, I'm listening" Sofia says folding her arms. "You know I care about you right?" I ask. "Do you really" she responds looking down.

"Of course I do" I say.

"So what's the deal with you and all these girls I'm hearing about" she asks bitterly.

"They're all just close friends. That's it Sofia, I promise. There is nothing going on between me and Brenna, or Sophie, or China, or any of those other girls" I tell her.

"Ok" she says with a smile creeping up on her face.

"Sofia were you jealous?" I ask. "No, ME, jealous. That's ridiculous" she says quickly. "Sofia..." "Ok maybe a little" she says slightly blushing.

"Sofia, there's something I've been trying to ask you for the past few days" I begin. "Ok, hit me" she says turning her full attention to me.

"I've been trying to express my feelings for you. The truth is, I don't like you as just a friend. I always felt something between us and I wanted to ask you if you would um...you know...if you wanted to, be, ugh--" I say stuttering and blushing before being interrupted.

"Your girlfriend?" Sofia says.

"Yes. I mean that's if you wanted to. But if you don't feel the same way then its fine I'll just have to--"

I was cut off again by Sofia but this time it was because she kissed me.

When she pulled away she looked at me and said "Stop rambling Cam, of course I would" she says smiling. "Wait are you serious?" I ask shocked that she said yes.

"If I wasn't serious would I have kissed you" she asks sarcastically.

"Finally!" I say jumping up while Sofia looks at me strange. "I mean yeah, that's cool" I say folding my arms and trying to act cool about it as she laughs.

"Too much?" I ask while chuckling.

I feel her grab my hand and intertwine our fingers. "No, I think its adorable."