Chapter 15

I run around the park looking for Sofia but I can't find her. "Sofia, Sofia!" I call out for her.

"Hey you looking for Sofia?" I hear someone ask.

I turn around to see Peyton. "Peyton! I didn't know you would be here" I say shocked. "Yeah, but I saw Sofia just a minute ago. It looks like she was running to the hotel across the street. She was crying her eyes out" she responds. "Oh no" I say shaking my head.

"Wait Cameron, before you go, I wanna know what's going on" she asks folding her arms. "What do you mean" I say confused.

"What are all these rumors I'm hearing about you with Brenna or Sophie? I thought you liked Sofia" she says in a whisper. "I do, I just never got the chance to tell her" I say. "Then what are you waiting for, go to her. Put these rumors to an end" she says with a sincere smile. "Thanks Pey. You're a good friend" I reply. "I know" she says cheesing.

I give her a quick hug then take off running. As I get in the hotel, I take the elevator up to the floor she's on and knock on her door.

"Who is it?" she asks. "Its Cam" I respond quietly.

"Why are you here" she says from the other side of the door. "I wanna talk to you and make sure you're ok" I say softly.

"Why don't you go check on your girlfriend Sophie? Or is it Brenna? It might even be China. You've known each other for years and years haven't you" she says quite upset. "Sofia please just let me in" I ask again.

"No" she replies. "Fine" I say.

I walk into my room knowing that our rooms are connected to each others. I use the other door and walk in seeing that she left it unlocked.

"Man, I forgot about that door" she says frustrated. "Can you please let me talk to you?" I ask again.

Sofia stands up abruptly and runs to the bathroom. I follow her and just as she was about to close the door, I stopped her from doing so. "Ok Cameron. I'll listen to you" she says finally giving in.