Prologue

What is this? ..a dream? No ...it feels so real.. But ..it's too dark. Slowly, my eyes started to adjust. But I saw nothing...just boundless space. I squinted my eyes as trees started appearing around me. I realized it was night time and I'm in the middle of nowhere, but no ...I don't feel afraid, dad already told me that something like this would happen, but he refused to say more.

I took a step forward, noticing that the ground was damp. I looked down with wide eyes. "Water.." I whispered. I'm standing on water. "How is this possible?" Something lit up from deep within the water. I squinted my eyes again, but when I thought I was seeing it clearly, I was wrong. The light grew big and it came rushing at me.

The light blinded me to the point where I turned to look away. But in seconds ..the light vanished. ..and I felt something ..my stomach was churning.

"Silver." A voice so soft and sweet passed me by.

I looked from left to right but saw no one. "Hello?" I yelled softly. "Is anybody there?"

"Silver." That voice again! I looked once more and finally turned around. "Silver, the time has come."

"The time for what?" I asked. "..and who are you?"

She placed her index finger on her mouth and swung her other hand upward, throwing something white, something dust like. It shimmered in the air and went falling down on the water. A bright light came flashing again.