chapter 12

Next day

Rayna is in the hospital for her injuries. Chris stayed there overnight with her. That afternoon Tyga is going to meet with Rallo. 

Tyga POV

I sat up just watching Whitney sleep. Last night when we went to the hospital i found out that the bullet went in and came out. They stitched me up and put me on crutches. I still couldn't believe she was pregnant, but last night when I was bout to die and she stepped up to the plate and killed Tray I realized that she was the one. I meant it when I said that I loved her, she didn't respond but she was probably freaking out or something. She woke running to the bathroom to vomit. I grabbed my crutches to go help her but by the time I got out the bed she was coming back to the bed. " It's cool bae you didn't have to come with me" she said." You good?" I asked " yea" she said kissing my cheek. " Did you check on Chris?" she asked. " Nah, i'll do it later, we need to talk." She sighed and sat up in the bed staring at me with sad eyes. I grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes. "Whit last night, you saved my life". " I just did what you told me Micheal" " I know babe and that shit was sexy as fuck". She smiled. I reached over touching her stomach. "I'm ready for this Whitney, and I know you are, you just scared right now'" " Micheal we, we can't afford this right now, we got school, i'm not working, like we not ready babe" she protested as tears filled her eyes. "Please don't take this one chance for me to do something right with my life, away from me...please Whit." She gave me a weak smile. "Micheal" " baby i'm gonna be here every step of the way, i'm gonna take care of us, I promise." 

Whitney POV

I just listened to Tyga pour his heart out to me, and I couldn't get over the fact that i didn't feel the same about his baby like he did. He wanted to keep it and I didn't want anything to do with it. How do I tell him that I don't want it..I kept stressing to him that we weren't ready, we weren't stable but he insisted that he would be the sole provider for us. I shook my head this would come back to bite me in the ass and the shit would hurt. "Do you love me Whit?" " " Micheal what kind of question is that?" " A simple one, we never said it to each other, i told you last night but you didn't respond". " Of course I didn't respond you were fucking bleeding all over the place, Ray was unconscious, it wasn't the right time for that shit." " Damn Whitney why yo ass gotta be so tough, do you love me or not" he asked. " Yea I do". I answered. " Do you trust me?" "um hum" " You trust that I got this". I sighed a deep sigh. " Sure, sure Micheal". I said aggravated. " Then its settled, he said kissing me and grabbing his crutches. Get dressed, we going to meet Rallo, make sure you put on all black ok, then after we leave there we'll go check on Ray" he told me big ass kool aid smile on his face. I went to the closet picking out a black outfit as Ty made his way to the bathroom to shower. This was gonna be long 9 months.

Rayna POV

I was in so much pain right now. Both of my eyes were swollen shut, busted lip I knew I probably looked like a fucking monster, but it was my fault, cause I did this to myself. I never should have did that dumb shit. I put everyone I love in danger. I couldn't see anything, but I felt a hand grip mine the entire time. I knew it was Chris. I'm surprised he didn't get mad at the whole situation and just say fuck it.I heard him talking. " Just wake up bae, come on please. I been up 15 hours I need you to wake up ma." I felt him kiss my hand. " awww" I said in my head, he is amazing. I was just thinking about random shit. The machines around me beeped consistently, I was okay. " Chris" I said not even able to see him.  'I'm here bae, I'm right here" He said gripping my hand tighter. " Your're still here" " Of course I'm still here where the hell would I go Ray." "I fucked up Chris" I admitted, "I fucked up, i put you in danger, I'm so sorry". I said. I heard Chris sigh, " its ok we don't have to worry bout her anymore...she's dead." "Dead, what you mean she's dead?" I asked. " I think Whitney did the job" " what" " bae it's a long story just calm down" He told me. Whitney did that for me..wow. She was just acting all bitchy like she hated my guts. " I told you we had you but you wanted to be stubborn" "Yea," I said lowly. " Next time I tell yo ass to stay put, you better stay put." He told me kissing my hand.