chapter 6 Party Time!!

Whitney POV 

I met Chris and Ray here earlier so i could start the process on her hair. She wanted Bantu knots again because Chris liked it. I din't know what kind of relationship they had but as long as she was happy I was okay with that. I did her hair and she sat under the dryer. Whole she waited i hopped in the shower putting my hair in a messy bun once I got out. I applied my make up and just put on a bra and panties set until it was close to leaving time.By the time I did all that Ray was done in the dryer so she showered and i did her makeup, to match watch was wearing. i gave her red lips and a smokey eye. " I can't believe you picked this out yourself" I told her. she smiled " I did good huh?" Yea bitch you finna be cuter then me" I told her holding up the pink body-con dress i had that had see through parts on it. " I love that dress Whit!" she squealed. I paired my dress with sky blue closed in wedges, matching accessories, and light make up. We got Rayna dressed and hair all taken down and went to wait for the boys cause everybody wanted to give her gifts before we went out. The boys finally made it there.

Tyga POV

Me and Chris walked into Ray's house they finally came downstairs. I caught myself slobbing over her before I even noticed my own girl. Damn i thought she was fine as hell, I looked over at Chris who wa biting his bottom lip looking at her. Why he ain't hit that yet. Whitney walked over to me. "Bae you look awesome" She did look awesome but Rayna looked flawless.  I shook the bad thoughts from my head and kissed Whitney. " Thank you bae, so do you" " Happy Birthday Ray" I said giving her a hug and handing her a sall bag. I had gotten her two scullies cause she loved those things, one said DOPE in small gold Crystals, the other one had a veil attached to it like the one Rhianna was sporting. " Thank you Ty" she said. Everyone else handed her their gifts. 

Chris POV

I watched Rayna walked down the stairs, she was fucking gorgeous. I looked over at Tyga who was staring at her too, although Whitney was right behind her. I turned my attention back to Ray. I knew she would look flawless tonight. She sat down next to me opening up her gifts starting with Tyga's first he gave her two scullies she was always wearing those. Whitney gave her a pair of shoes. They were black with flowers all over them looked lije they would stop mid ankle. I think girls call those booties, I'm not sure though. I handed her my small box, and she smiled as she unwrapped it. She opened the box and her eyes lit up " awwww, Chris this is gorgeous" " you like it? I asked. " Sweetie I love it" she said kissing me on the cheek. "Thank you so much". She took it from the box and handed it to me signaling for me to put it on her neck.I felt good knowing that she loved the gift I gave her.

Rayna POV

I was still in awe over the gift Chris gave me it was so beautiful, no one ever gave me anything like that before. Like I said i wasn't big on birthdays at all. The gang took me to a nightclub. It was my first time ever being in a place so crowded. My timidness immediately set in as i came in as close to Chris as possible. It felt like everyone around me just wanted to reach out grab me and violate me. I grabbed his hands tightly he noticed that i was freaking out so once we all got to the section they had all chipped in for we sat down and he turned towards me. " Relax we're here to have fun I got you..okay. Nothing is going to happen to you when I'm here, you here me?" I shook my head yes at him. One of the girls bought us like three bottles to our section along with cranberry juice, orange juice, and grapefruit juice. Chris brought in some Grade A ganja so we lit up. Ya'll know how i get when i'm high i wanna dance so I dragged Chris down to the middle of the floor and just started twerking to "Headbands" by BOB and Two Chainz.  I was having so much fun, that's when I heard it. Grind Mode, " I'm so high". Omg i haven't heard this song in years this was the shit. I bet none of these hoes out here ain't know how to jook or bop. That was what we used to do in Miami. I grabbed Chris and started doing the dance he caught on real fast and then joined in pretty soon all eyes were on us. Afterwards we wen back to our section and drunk some more. I was having the time of my life.

"Girl what the hell was that dance you were doing down there." ,Whitney asked. " Girl i was jooking" I said laughing I was high as hell right now. " You was killing it bitch" she said smacking me on the ass. i laughed. Whitney kissed Tyga and grabbed me by the hand so we could go to the restroom. We came out stopping by the bar because while i was peeing Whitney dared me to take 5 shots of patron back to back. I was doing that shit.

Chris POV

I stared down into the crowd scanning it for Ray and Whitney they had been gone for about 10 minutes. " she coming back chill out" Tyga said slurring. I laughed and sat down on the couch, lighting up another blunt. Rayna and Whitney finally made it back to our section she stumbled as she walked, and plopped down right next to me. She laid her head on my shoulder, " Hey Chris" " Hey Ray" " Guess what...i drunk 5 ( holding up 7 fingers) shots of patron, and i'm not even drunk." she said slurring every single word. I couldn't help but laugh at her. she leaned into me trying to whisper in my ear " You promised not to let me get wasted" The smile on her face was so huge. Truth was that we were all wasted she was just a little more drunk cause this wasn't normal behavior for her. " I got you" I told her passing the blunt. We stayed until the club closed Rayna was in and out of consciousness. We stopped to get burgers and stuff she woke up for that. I'm glad we took a cab. Tyga and Whitney went to his place and I went to Rayna's. She ran straight to the bathroom once she got inside the house. I guess she had to pee real bad. I waited i her room after she came in form the bathroom it was like she wasn't even drunk anymore. "Omg Chris I had so much fun tonight" she said kicking off her shoes. " Me too" I said, if I didn't tell you tonight you looked absolutely gorgeous" She smiled and sat on the side of the bed slipping the dress over her head. I was on the other side of the bed just watching her. I followed suit and removed my clothes as well and laid next to her in the bed.We turned to face each other in the bed, I ran my fingers through her hair, it was still curled even though anybody else would have sweated those out. She looked down shyly and looked back up staring into my eyes. I stroked her face, as she pressed her lips into mine. It was the best kiss ever. As we kissed she moved her body to be on top of me never breaking our lips apart. This was all that I ever wanted. (b I mean that in th best way possible). Her body was so soft against mine as she rubbed against my chest. I leaned up so that we were both sitting up at this point. I didn't even ask if this was what she wanted because by then she was removing her bra. I turned her over so i could be on top. She bit into my bottom lip. This was happening NOW.

FINALLY THEY DOING SOMETHING! 

YAY RAYNA FOR COMING OUT OF YOUR SHELL...

anyways the jook song " im so high" that RAYNA and CHRIS danced too is by by GRIND MODE and is in the external link, this song is old but it jammmzzz