chapter 8

Chris POV

I left Rayna while she slept to go shower and change and grab clothes. I was coming right back cause I wanted to make good on my promise to take her Liemert Park today. I left a note telling her to be ready when I got back. I went home and did all that and packed a bag for a few nights. I grabbed a few movies to take over so we could have something to do later on tonight. I walked out my apartment and two guys i didn't recognize walking up the staircase. I did't pay them any mind cause I didn't know them niggas. I walked towards the stairs. "Aye you Chris?" one of them asked. " "Yea why, who wanna know?" " Aye we gotta message for you bruh" "Wha-- before I could answer any questions one of the niggas punched me. I staggered back csue I'd be damn if these niggas beat my ass. I put  my set up and started fighting dude one on one but when I started winning the other dude jumped in. They jumped me. After I was down for the count feeling like I would just die right there they stopped punching and kicking me. " Stay away from Rayna nigga!!" they said before they took off down the stairs. I grabbed by bag and ran to my car speeding over to Ray I hoped she was ok. I banged on the door and she slung it open. " OMG Chris, baby what happened?" "You okay??" I asked concerned about her health. "Chris what happened!!!" she screamed. She helped me into the house and i sat on the couch. " Baby who did this?" " I don't know they just told me stay away from you". She started to cry, "I'm sorry, this is all my fault, just break up with me, I don't want you to be hurt anymore" I looked at her, tears flowing, I sighed. I promise her I would keep her safe and that's what I was gonna do. She left the room coming back with a rag, a bowl, and a first aid kit. 

Rayna POV

My heart was so heavy right now. I can't believe this happened to him. I just cried, I would never keep a man around with this bitch running them away.I tried my hardest to clean up Chris' face but I wasn't a doctor plus I was scared that whoever did this to him was gonna run up in here any minute and beat my ass. 'Bae calm down please". " This is my fault, maybe you should stay away from me for now on." " I'm not gone stay away from you Ray, OK." " But you could've gotten killed, I just..I don't know what I would do if anything happened to you" I said. " Nothing is gonna happen to me" he told me pulling me closer to him. We stayed curled up on the couch just holding each other. 

meanwhile on the other side of town

Tray( Trayneisha) POV

The two dudes who had been handling my light work came back and told me everything that happened. Yea I'm Tray the one Rayna fine ass supposed to be with. I hurt her a few years back but I was young and dumb back then I didn't know how to express myself to her without hitting her. I spent two years in prison cause of her. To my surprise when I got out I went to find her and she was gone. Luckily she keeps in touch with that nice ol lady who lived next door to her Nana and she told me where she was gave me her address and everything. Dumb ass old lady I guess she didn't recognize me. I had been following Rayna for the past 2,3 weeks waiting for the right chance to approach her but she was always with that lil ratchet bitch or the blonde hair nigga. I'm glad they beat his ass. Rayna belonged to me and I would have her soon enough. " Keep her and him in ya'll line of sight at all times, at the right time I'll tell you when to take him out." I told them. They agreed and left. I played some GTA5. 

Chris POV

Rayna had fallen asleep after fighting to stay up and watch me. It was around midnight so I carried her up to her room and laid her in the bed. I called Tyga and told him to come over. He finally made it there, and I opened the door. " My nigga the fuck happened to yo face" " Man I got jumped" " Nigga why you just now telling me you know i stay ready." " Bruh i ain't even trying to drag you in this shit dude." He sat down on the couch. 'So what's up?"  You think you can link back up with Rallo man I need him to take care of this shit." "Man you know how i feel bout that nigga Rallo bruh." "Ty if I ain't really need this shit handled i wouldn't have asked you to do this."Tyga sighed wiping his face with the palm of his hand. " Alright...alright but you know he gone ask us to run shit for him, you do remember why we got out of that right..." I didn't answer, Rallo was bad news. In high school me and TYga got in deep in some drug shit with this nigga. Rallo knew our dads they used to run with him back in the day before he made a name for himself out chea in these streets. When both of our fathers were killed by a rival gang Rallo swore that he would take care of us, anything we needed we went to him. So naturally when we got older and wanted to be on some flossing type shit that's where we went, instead of just giving us the money he made us work for it. We made runs for him, eventually stepping up to do his dirty work and knocking dudes off for him, we had to step back that street life wasn't for us, but he told us on our last day that if we ever needed anything to just come to him, and I needed this shit..bad. Tyga just stared at me while I was in deep thought. " Chris we not knocking nobody off". " Yea, only this bitch Tray, I know it was her people that did this."  " How you know?" " The day before Ray's party she was hiding a letter that somebody gave her the shit said tell the blonde haired nigga to watch his back" Tyga shook his head. "Alright man I'm only doing this shit for you bruh, ok" " Thank you". 

Tyga POV

I can't believe I left my baby in bed butt naked to come deal with this nigga and this bull shit. He done got his ass jumped by two niggas and called me 5 hours later, now he asking me to link up with Rallo again, the same nigga who we almost had to do damn near life in prison for. I agreed to do it not for Chris, and definitely  not for Rayna scary ass. I was doing this for Whitney. That was bae and if she was unhappy cause her best friend was in some type of trouble our relationship would be hell on earth. She loved that girl to death. I wasn't gonna lie when Chris started spending all that time with her and Whit felt like she was safe enough I was getting major love. I'm talking bout strip teases every night, sex when I wanted it, meals every night. I loved that shit. So yea, if doing this was gonna keep Whitney cool then so be it. I pulled put my phone scrolling down to one of me and Chris' boys that still dealt with Rallo so I could get the number from him. I got it form him and called him up. " Aye Rallo, Its Lil Mike" He acted like he was so excited to be talking to me. " Aye Lil MIke what's up lil nigga." "Hey, um I was wondering if me and CC could come and talk to  you about something we kinda need yo help with a problem we having" " Lil Mike what kinda god father would I be if I didn't help my two sons out, whatever ya'll need, ya'll know where I'm at" "Alright thank you Rallo, when can we come?" " Ya'll free right now?" Shit i knew this would happen I thought, I threw my hands up in frustration then put the phone back up to my ear. " Yea we just need one favor, we kind of need someone to watch our girls houses too." " No problem, text me the addresses and I'll send two of my best men to their spots." " Ok, we'll be there in about 45 minutes." 

Chris texted Rallo the addresses as Tyga was leaving to go home and change. They agreed to meet at Rallo's spot in the next 45 minutes.

Chris POV

 I went upstairs, luckily Rayna was still sleeping. I sat down on the side of the bed she was sleeping on a stroked the side of her face. She was so beautiful when she slept. I leaned and kissed her and went to my bag pulling out some black TRUs, a black tee, black TIMS, and my black scully. Black was the only color that Rallo allowed around him, he was so paranoid. I showered and got dressed, I dropped to my knees and said a quick prayer for whatever me and Ty was about to get into tonight. I looked outside where I saw flashing headlights, knowing that was the signal that the dude Rallo sent was outside and parked. I kissed Rayna on the forehead and left I hoped I'd be back before she woke up. I left the house going to the spot where I told Tyga we'd meet, and he was there waiting for me. We walked up to the front door of the old warehouse building knocked 3 times. " Bruh no knock offs for real" Tyga said. " I know man, no knock offs" A guy on the other side of the door opened a slot on it, " Password" "3 kings" we said in unison. They dude opened the door and we walked in. The room was empty, a bitch walked us back to another room I'm guessing that's where Rallo was. Rallo was sitting behind a desk smoking a big ass cigar. around him stood 4 niggas all armed with heavy artillery. He motioned us to sit down in the chairs in front of his desk. I knew this was gone be a long as night.